Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Everything was gone at the 2 super target's i visited too. Asked a team member, she said salvaged at 50% off.

They are doing that a lot more now. They did it with most of the Legos during the toy sale. A few stores took some sets all the way to 75%, but it seems the majority did not. I've seen more electronics disappearing at 50% too. I think more big items that they can sell to a liquidator for better prices , probably, are what are going at 50%.

Guest CancerSurvivor

So the Coleman Bayside 6-person was listed as on sale according to the forum, but i checked online and it's not on sale. Are the sales going on in store only?

Unfortunately, yes. Online and Store prices are sometimes drastically different

i was pleased at the bulk section..i think its in a completely random place in our store, so no one is finding it, unless theyre looking. Its 15-30 percent, but i was happy to stock up! Also got a two pack of feather bed pillows, oversized, for 6.XX in that section, and i am loving them! gonna go back for more..they also had dishtowels, pack of 10 i think for 3 something, assorted colors, and microfiber cloths for the same price. Kind of random things all thrown together in that section..guess its sort of like a mini-sams club.

Does anyone know if the curtains and such went down more today? Any other markdowns? I can't get to Target until after I get my niece from school this afternoon. :(

They were marking them down when I was there this morning. I got a shower curtain, an area rug and a G.I. Joe Blanket all at 75% off. I'm going to go back after school and see if I can find more, I'll post all my dcpi #'s then.

Saw the under bed storage drawers with sorting bins in them marked 75% off and jonas brothers sheets and comforters-full size only 75% off as well as the ICarly twin size 75 off. The garage organizer panels were still only 50% off. (the cabinets with doors at the top and shelves at the bottom and other wall panels) Didn't get DPCI's on any of it-oh and they had some pampers 30% off as well but only certain boxes in the bulk section-some not on sale and some 15 off-pretty confusing. Saw even more toys marked down 30% off and lots of home (bedspreads marked 75 off.) Didn't look at curtains though now I wish I had.

So this item "091080243 Coleman Bayside Tent 6-8 Person" is suppose to go on sale for $35.24. I asked yesterday on here if there was suppose to be a price difference between online shopping and in store and CancerSurvivor said unfortunately there is. I went in today to check if the tent was on sale and it's still at its original price. According to the post from the forum, the item should have been on sale since January 31 of a Sunday. Does anyone know if this item is suppose to be on sale or not? Am i suppose to wait till the weekend to see this item go on sale? I'm a bit confused from the post.

Toys were still at 30% and 50% off this morning. I managed to grab a underbed storage organizer. Noticed that alot of bathroom items were being marked to 75% off while I was there. I now wish I should have looked in the bulk section for pampers.

###097040413 Circo Underbed Storage Organizer 12.48

So this item "091080243 Coleman Bayside Tent 6-8 Person" is suppose to go on sale for $35.24. I asked yesterday on here if there was suppose to be a price difference between online shopping and in store and CancerSurvivor said unfortunately there is. I went in today to check if the tent was on sale and it's still at its original price. According to the post from the forum, the item should have been on sale since January 31 of a Sunday. Does anyone know if this item is suppose to be on sale or not? Am i suppose to wait till the weekend to see this item go on sale? I'm a bit confused from the post.

If it was on sale back on January 31, it might be gone or back to regular price or never was on sale/clearance at all at your store. The Target clearance has been a little confusing to everyone lately I think- they arent doing it exactly the same way they used to. Some stores also do things on a different schedule or not at all, it just really depends on your particular store (that is why there are a lot of people on here saying different things). At this point, I think the consensus is that whatever camping stuff was on clearance is pretty much all bought, or salvaged, or just not on clearance anymore. Depending on where you live, you kind of have to be quick when it hits 75% off because it will get wiped out. Hope that helps

I have 2 Targets that are about 7 miles apart. They are both on different pricing schedules. So I can go to one Target and an item will be one price - but that other Target will have it at an entirely different price.

If you want it that bad - buy it now and then check to see if it drops. When it does, buy it and return the one you paid full price for. Target will not do a price adjust on a clearance item, but they will let you return it within 90 days. If it never goes on sale, you can still return it as long as it is unopened.

Not all stores clearance the same items and not all stores clearance at the same rate. I was watching things at one store that went 75% off that never went at another. Then you also have things that go clearance one day and is back up to regular price with the clearance tags removed the next. Evidently your store didn't clearance the item or they put it back at regular price. I also agree that just because something is clearanced in the store, very rarely is the same thing ever clearanced online.

The old model may have been clearance and the new model may be what you are scanning at regular price. Sometimes the items look exactly the same or very similar, but have different UPCs. I found the 4 person tent and 70pc Legos that way. The packages looked the same, but when I looked at the UPC number, they were different. When I scanned both versions of the item, one was on clearance and the other was regular price.

Get the Dpci of this item and u can call the stores to find out the current price and inventory .. instead of going to stores everyday.. u can also use this site to check availability.

http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/

but u'll need ASIN no for the item from target site (DPCI doesn't seem to work )

hope this helps .

Saw the under bed storage drawers with sorting bins in them marked 75% off and jonas brothers sheets and comforters-full size only 75% off as well as the ICarly twin size 75 off. The garage organizer panels were still only 50% off. (the cabinets with doors at the top and shelves at the bottom and other wall panels) Didn't get DPCI's on any of it-oh and they had some pampers 30% off as well but only certain boxes in the bulk section-some not on sale and some 15 off-pretty confusing. Saw even more toys marked down 30% off and lots of home (bedspreads marked 75 off.) Didn't look at curtains though now I wish I had.

do you have the dcpi for the icarly comforter? thank you.

do you have the dcpi for the icarly comforter? thank you.

sorry, was in too big of a hurry and just noticed them as I went down the aisle. They had the matching throw pillow on clearance too.

Believe it was this one:

http://www.target.com/iCarly-Bedding-Collection/dp/B001RN04E6/sr=1-7/qid=1265919155/ref=sr_1_7/188-6568269-0654958?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Aicarly&page=1

sorry, was in too big of a hurry and just noticed them as I went down the aisle. They had the matching throw pillow on clearance too.

Believe it was this one:

http://www.target.com/iCarly-Bedding-Collection/dp/B001RN04E6/sr=1-7/qid=1265919155/ref=sr_1_7/188-6568269-0654958?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Aicarly&page=1

thank you :)

For all those who replied to my previous comment, thanks a lot for clearing up my confusion. I'll probably still check the store from time to time to see if things do change, but I feel I might be too late on the deal. :(

They were marking them down when I was there this morning. I got a shower curtain, an area rug and a G.I. Joe Blanket all at 75% off. I'm going to go back after school and see if I can find more, I'll post all my dcpi #'s then.

When I went back some of the toys were marked down, but a lot of them stayed the same price. I did find 2 dolls and craft set for my daughter for about $5 each, which was 75% off. They also had an end cap full of picture frames for 75% off.

Today was a pretty good day, I managed to score the following:

### 75% Large area rug for $57.00 originally $229.99

### 50% Graco Alano Mulberry high chair $49.99 originally $84.99

### 50% Girls Pink blackout curtains $7.48 originally $14.98

### 50% Pink self monogrammed picture frame $7.48 originally $14.98

### 50% DS Meet The Robinsons Game $9.99

### 75% Large square Wicker basket $3.24

### 50% HP 750ct multipurpose computer paper $3.24

I usually wait for the merchandise to go 75% before I purchase. But lately I been seeing some merchandise make it 50% then go salvage. So I figured I would make my move early instead of waiting!