Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

And I finally found all 4 Monster high dolls!!!! YIPPEEE~

Still no luck finding monster high dolls that I need. I still need Clawdeen which my dd wants the most and DRaculara of course I saw on WEdnesday the 1 time I brought her shoping w/me so I couldnt pick it up..Target was cleared out of mhs stuff today!!

I went into target today. Ereaders were still 50% off and only 2 left in case. I asked the mark down team very nicely ( since they were in that section) if it was being marked down today since price stated until 10/2 n its 10/4 but she said it is nort being marked down yet!! BOOO!

Bedding was still 50% off as well...nothing else good to report...

I saw 4 today all locked up in the case too, and they were all marked at $104.xx. This was late in the day and there weren't any markdown team members around, but I noticed a lot of other things had gone 75% off. So I got someone to open the case and check the price. They were $37.xx... major missed sticker for sure!!!

I am CERTAIN that some of our store's ereaders went home with markdown team. I hit 5 stores, and only 1 had one left. And it was in a go-backs cart. I had asked the electronics employees about them and they told me they were gone. Then, when I was perusing toys next door, they tracked me down with one they found in a cart. Which I thought was sweet. It was a return so hubby is checking it over to see if there are any problems. I am planning to give it to DS. I was hoping to find 4 so I could have one and 2 for my girlfriend's girls. My main store was putting off Electronics markdowns till tomorrow, and they weren't down as of 2:30, so I am hoping to get the last 2 they have tomorrow morning. The gal in electronics knows I want them and has been watching and promising to hold them for me. I hope it works out. If not, DS got one...

well I guess I will go in tomorrow and see if there are any ereaders. I couldn't find them last week but they have been moving stuff around lately....Funny about the Monster High Dolls, I collect dolls and I got them over the summer when they first came out at the Mattel store, they had them marked down with free shipping. Love Halloween type dolls

Got 2 more ereaders today. That's it. I have to decide whether to keep them or let my friend have them and do without myself. No more at any surrounding stores. :-(

Also got Zelda Phantom Hourglass for the DS at $8.74 & Bakugan for the DS (the one with the bonus Bakugan) for $4.98.

Boo, no ereaders for us....no accessories with. Lots of games which were only slightly marked off but will keep an eye on it. Lots of clearance items but not much 75% off

Oh had some Halo Reach T-shirts at 30% off and some Halo items (good stocking stuffers) which I will watch and see if they go down more

Found a white kitchen aid mixer this morning for $140.00. Hoping it will go lower but someone else will probably get it. I just think I'll be able to beat that price on BF.

I saw one of those too... but I could have sworn it was $124.99 (I thought 1/2 price??). It was red. I had to go back to the one and only store that had the Pocket lighted covers to go with the ereaders. Every other store only had covers for the Touch model.

Found a BOSE Portable Iphone/Ipod Docking stereo for $189 as a repackage! Normally $399! Woo hoo!

Also, tons of coloring books for boys and girls marked at 75%. I saw the pocketed light covers for e-readers for 75% off but didn't see any e-readers.

I am SO livid at my target now. Yesterday I was there when they were marking down electronics. I asked the mark down team VERY nicely if the ereaders were going down n she said no not today. Then I read online that alot of stores went to 75%. So today finally on a whim I called n the girl sounded surprised that they were such a good deal and she told me there were 2 left but she couldnt hold them for me..so I told her I was literally going to be there in 10 mins. I got all the 3 kids in the car in about 10 seconds...n was there in 10 and BOTH were gone..so I asked them to please double check and was told they were marked down yesterday so if I wanted it I should of came yesterday.. n I of course tell them I was there yesterday. They probably grabbed them for themselves.. I mean what are the odds that BOTH would be gone in 10 mins when they were marked down for over a day??????UGH!!!

At least I scored on the monster high dolls..they had them today!

I have been stalking these Black and Decker Convection/toaster ovens for over a month and they were still only at 30%..I go in today and they are marked up only 15% off. WTH:confused:

I did get a Ninja Master Prep with bonus mini chopper for $17.48:shock: This will make for a great Christmas gift for someone. I also got the Prince of Persia game for Xbox 360 for

8.xx and the Juarez game for PS3 for the same price. I also got 2 pair of sheets for $4.74 each.

Very good deal on First Aid Kits - Red AAA (as in Triple A) College Zip Case with Lanyard clip. Loaded with band aids, gauze, medical stuff. Reg. $14.99 for $3.74. I grabbed 5 to give to everyone for their car. Great deal.

### First Aid Kit - AAA College Edition $3.74

Very good deal on First Aid Kits - Red AAA (as in Triple A) College Zip Case with Lanyard clip. Loaded with band aids, gauze, medical stuff. Reg. $14.99 for $3.74. I grabbed 5 to give to everyone for their car. Great deal.

### First Aid Kit - AAA College Edition $3.74

GREAT FIND! I eyed those when they were 50% and they looked like nice sets..will be looking for those :)

### 057-01-0248 Nike Sport Headphones for $7.37 (was $29.49)

### Girl's Bermuda Shorts 75% off

### Individual Solar Lights ringing at 50% off ($1.50 each)

### There are kids snuggies (off-brand) in the $ spot for $2.50- grabbed those and popcorn bowls- will make cute DVD basket gifts!

Oh- and the Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer is back!

I have been stalking these Black and Decker Convection/toaster ovens for over a month and they were still only at 30%..I go in today and they are marked up only 15% off. WTH:confused:

I did get a Ninja Master Prep with bonus mini chopper for $17.48:shock: This will make for a great Christmas gift for someone. I also got the Prince of Persia game for Xbox 360 for

8.xx and the Juarez game for PS3 for the same price. I also got 2 pair of sheets for $4.74 each.

I will be so mad if they did that to those Ovens at my store, been waiting for then to go 75%, they were 50% last week....want one for my mother-n-law for xmas!

Got the Tony Hawk Wii game w/skateboard today, it was marked down to 29.99, but I had $15 in Target giftcards. So it was $16.49. I almost got this last year for full price for ds15 but he said he didn't want it, then this summer he saw it at a friends house and liked it. I noticed they had tons of those Neier (sp) portable digitable tvs marked to $69.00. I thought about getting one for our tailgating but I think I 'll just keep an eye during bf.