Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Which reader are @ 50%? The touch, pocket, or daily edition? I am gonna keep my me on them

The touch and pocket are both clearance at 50% at my stores. The pocket was $74 and the touch was $84 but today they have signs up advertising the clearance price so I doubt they will be around at 75% off now.

Our e-readers are not marked so if anyone has the dcpi or target #, so I can check the scanner, would be much appreciated.

Pools were 75% off at our store, the other pool items were only 50%, I would loved to have gotten our pool for $100 (we didn't even put ours up this year, the weather was so bad). Patio items still 30% but had alot of domestics moved over into that section at 30% (microwaves, toaster ovens, sheets etc)

Has anyone noticed if pools are 50-75% off yet (not the kiddie pools the Intex larger ones)? Also any chemicals out there at 50% off? I have only seen 30% off pools and the cleaners are barely even getting marked down in Cali.

Our chemicals and other pool acces. are at 50%. I'm in upstate NY so that might be why. people around here will be closing up the pools soon.

Our sony ereaders are not on sale at all, there is a big sign that they are still the regular price. Pool stuff is still only at 30% off. I had to buy my sun his new floaty vest for the pool since it was the last one. Was hoping I would make it to at least the 50% poff but he really needed it. ( This is the Brandon Florida store) not my usual riverview store so I might go by there and check later on today!

Well, our Target in SE Aurora (Denver) Co is finally down to 50% off for most of the Back to school items. Most of the kids in the area have been in school for a couple weeks now, so there are a bunch of backpacks and misc school things left. We don't NEED anything right now and so I will wait for it to go to 75% before buying. I did buy my daughter's backpack yesterday at 30% off since it was a Tinkerbell one and one she really wanted. Did not want to risk missing out on it.

I also saw a bunch of the college dorm things on clearance. Most were at 50% off. Really cute bedding sets, great for teens.

our readers are on clearance for 134.xx. i'm watching the sporting good section for the mini stepper. it's reg 79.xx down to 51.xx. i really would like it for about 35.xx as i have a really small cubby hole to work out of and need something small. do you know what day the sporting goods stuff gets marked down? i did see a margarita machine for 49.xx reg 200.xx today

I found our school supplies very dwindled, never seen that in the past, they must of really downsized their order. Concerning our area just has one Target, Walmart and Kmart and all the schools including a college shop at these three stores, inventory would be better. We went to get binders for the kids on Tues night and there were only two types, the cheap and the overly expensive. Ours have not discounted any of the school supplies since everyone started on Monday. Luckily, the kids are in high school and don't need much but am going to try and get nice binders for next year cheaper and college rule paper, little things like compasses, calculators and mechical pencils (lead if possible)

I found our school supplies very dwindled, never seen that in the past, they must of really downsized their order. Concerning our area just has one Target, Walmart and Kmart and all the schools including a college shop at these three stores, inventory would be better. We went to get binders for the kids on Tues night and there were only two types, the cheap and the overly expensive. Ours have not discounted any of the school supplies since everyone started on Monday. Luckily, the kids are in high school and don't need much but am going to try and get nice binders for next year cheaper and college rule paper, little things like compasses, calculators and mechical pencils (lead if possible)

our school supplies were wiped out even before school started.....no chance of stocking up....:(

Our School supplies STILL 30 and 50 off backpacks! I went thinking it would all be wiped out as I thought they would have marked it down further by now. I think tomorrow here may be the day at the store I went too as they were unboxing halloween costumes and accessories in the school supply section while I was looking! (pretty exciting) Tons of backpacks still......pool stuff still 30 and 50. Our Sony readers were only 15 for one model and 30 off another.

our readers are on clearance for 134.xx. i'm watching the sporting good section for the mini stepper. it's reg 79.xx down to 51.xx. i really would like it for about 35.xx as i have a really small cubby hole to work out of and need something small. do you know what day the sporting goods stuff gets marked down? i did see a margarita machine for 49.xx reg 200.xx today

Man! I would have loved that Margarita machine! Is this an old clearanced item or is anyone else finding these???

woo hoo! Got one of the giant waterslides 75% off this morning!

###waterslide 091110166 $137.48

Me too! So excited for this, they jumped from 30% off to 75% so I was shocked to find that gem this morning. Since we are in FL we still have lots of outdoor time left before it gets to cold to use.

Someone mentioned the margarita machine, I haven't seen them on clearance around here anyone else? I'm assuming it's a Margaritaville one, would love it to go with the Margaritaville tailgater grill (marked down to $150!) I just got at HomeGoods the other day for football season.

My store is 45mi away or I'd head that way to try and score a SLIDE, great find!!

I noticed they are clearancing alot of the back to college stuff..If anyone sees them markdown the bright colored desk (lime or pink!) please post here, I'd even grab one at 30%. None of mine were marked/tagged and I didn't scan them to check...

I saw the stair-stepper you are describing today and it was $36.XX (50%). I think sporting goods got marked down today as there were whole endcaps of bargains I have not seen before.

Just a heads up for gottadealers in the DFW area, the Frisco store had several Intex portable pools 75% off. They are on an endcap in Sporting Goods. There was a small, medium, and large one late this afternoon. I did not see any slides or waterparks or other fun things people have been talking about. Pool chemicals and accessories were still only 50%.

yes the margarita machine was the margaritaville one and if i didn't have to decide about putting an ac in my car or buying a new one i would have bought that one just cuz!!! it was calling my name something bad!! i'll go back tomorrow and look at the steppers. that's my next stalkin purchase!

i'll go back tomorrow and look at the steppers. that's my next stalkin purchase!

My brain just started working - I actually saw two different mini stair steppers, one was an Embark brand (Target house brand?) and it was 50% off at $3X.XX, the other was a different brand with a red box and it was only 30% off at $5X.XX. They looked very similar, small portable hydraulic steps. I think the Embark one had stretchy arm band thingees too.

I seriously can't figure out their markdown logic anymore. They will mark down a section and some items will go straight to 50% or even 75%, and some will linger at 30% (or even the dreaded 15%) forever. And then it varies from store to store. Some items will be 50% off at one store and full price at another identically-sized store that's two miles away.

has anyone else found the margaritaville makers? Sorry, I gotta get one....................please..............

I have not seen it marked down in my area I think it is a return.. I visited two yesterday. Stalking some jewelry and those e readers. One store had the e readers at 30% off only and the other store didn't even have it clearanced yet.

Me too! So excited for this, they jumped from 30% off to 75% so I was shocked to find that gem this morning. Since we are in FL we still have lots of outdoor time left before it gets to cold to use.

Someone mentioned the margarita machine, I haven't seen them on clearance around here anyone else? I'm assuming it's a Margaritaville one, would love it to go with the Margaritaville tailgater grill (marked down to $150!) I just got at HomeGoods the other day for football season.

I got the water park too. So excited!

Jewelry was being salvaged here today

Was it the jewelry with the precious stones? I bought a long necklace for 20 bucks but it was only 50% off. I wanted them 75% off. If I go back today and see that they are 75% off can I get it price matched?

some necklaces I have been stalking are these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3181rHn7MbL._AA260_.jpg

Was it the jewelry with the precious stones? I bought a long necklace for 20 bucks but it was only 50% off. I wanted them 75% off. If I go back today and see that they are 75% off can I get it price matched?

some necklaces I have been stalking are these:

Not sure. I asked one of the markdown team members who was on the escalator with me (she knows me) what they were doing today, and she told me shoes & jewelry. Then she said nothing is going down, it is all going salvage.

saw the mini stepper today at $36.xx ...

Not sure. I asked one of the markdown team members who was on the escalator with me (she knows me) what they were doing today, and she told me shoes & jewelry. Then she said nothing is going down, it is all going salvage.

Thanks for letting me know! I will hopefully get to swing by tonight.