Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

ok i posted the other day the things i bought at 75 percent off, didnt get to buy much because i was a day late, but anyways. Is there also a big sale during summer on target toys?!? and do they have descent toys to choose from?!? thank you for any information!!

ok i posted the other day the things i bought at 75 percent off, didnt get to buy much because i was a day late, but anyways. Is there also a big sale during summer on target toys?!? and do they have descent toys to choose from?!? thank you for any information!!

Yes they have another clearance just like this on in July. Usually mid July. They typically have a pretty good selection in July as well. In my area January is usually a little better.

I AM SO MAD! Shawnee, KS targets are always delayed when they discount their toys to 75%. Every year they are way behind the other states and cities. Last week, I was told by an employee on Wednesday, that they would not be discounting till 'next week', this week. I did not go back into Target on Thursday, when they discounted the toys to 75%. I missed out. I happened to go in today, and i got a few leftover pieces. I was so bummed. I did get my daughter some Nick and Nora Pj's at 74% off and a few toys. but my toy closet will be lacking this next year. I AM SO BUMMED.

I AM SO MAD! Shawnee, KS targets are always delayed when they discount their toys to 75%. Every year they are way behind the other states and cities. Last week, I was told by an employee on Wednesday, that they would not be discounting till 'next week', this week. I did not go back into Target on Thursday, when they discounted the toys to 75%. I missed out. I happened to go in today, and i got a few leftover pieces. I was so bummed. I did get my daughter some Nick and Nora Pj's at 74% off and a few toys. but my toy closet will be lacking this next year. I AM SO BUMMED.

I have a hard time trusting the Target employees, I have never been given accurate information. In fact I asked a guy that works in toys when the clearance would be and he said he didn't know, maybe next week and thankfully I went the next day and they were 75% off. I don't put too much stock into the information that I receive from them.

I have a hard time trusting the Target employees, I have never been given accurate information. In fact I asked a guy that works in toys when the clearance would be and he said he didn't know, maybe next week and thankfully I went the next day and they were 75% off. I don't put too much stock into the information that I receive from them.

Most of the time the employees are the last to know what is going on with respect to mark downs, sales, etc.

Seriously, unless you are getting information directly from a markdown team member, you cannot trust what they tell you regarding when something will be marked down. THEY DO NOT KNOW. Only the markdown team.

I called literally every morning from work to ask if the toys had been marked down to 75% yet. The day before they went down, a worker told me that they had already been marked down and everything gone. I knew that wasnt true, so I went after work. Everything still marked at 50% off! I called the morning they were marked down and an employee told me that No, they weren't marked down and he didn't know when they would be. So I went at lunch time and everything was picked over, almost gone! A waste of time calling and asking.

On a much brighter note, I did go into Target today and scored in the clothing. They had just marked down all the 50% off clothes to 75% and I ended up getting:

2 undershirts in girls section-1.98

Pullover hoodie in boys section-3.94

Size 4t boys jeans-2.48

Size 24mth shirt-1.98

GiJoe PJ's-2.xx

Dark Vader PJ's-2.xx

Scobby Doo Haunted House boardgame-4.xx

If you call and ask about a specific toy ... With the dcpi # you will get the correct answer if they are further marked down. It works... Just say you are checking the price or stock...Use an item you know they have tons of.. Or one you really want.

If you call and ask about a specific toy ... With the dcpi # you will get the correct answer if they are further marked down. It works... Just say you are checking the price or stock...Use an item you know they have tons of.. Or one you really want.

I did this same thing one year. I called and asked about one specific toy each morning. It was never marked down. I decided to just stop by my Target for dish detergent......and all of the toys (EXCEPT the one item I had been calling and asking about for two weeks had gone 75% off that morning!) Unbelievable. So you might have two or three items that you ask about each time. :)

Found several baby things marked down to 75% off today. Crib sheets, lots of colors, for 2.xx and I managed to find a 3pk of flanel blankets without an orange sticker that rang up 2.xx. I was really happy with that!!

Can i get the DCPIs of these? Thanks! After several rounds of illness with DD, I realized that 4 sets of crib sheets is not enough. Not without our own washer & dryer. :eek:

Did anyone find the Step 2 Motorcycle for 75% off at their store? Or are they not part of the toy clearance?

I don't know if it's on clearance this time, but the same Step 2 motorcycle (probably the older model) was on clearance in all my stores at the last to clearance (late July). I managed to get one for 75% off -- they were hard to find though.

Anyone know when they might mark down the larger baby stuff? The strollers and such. I've been watching for three weeks and the price hasn't changed.

I bought a double stroller for 75% off on January 26th last year and a Sit and Stand Stroller on January 10th for 50% off last year. Haven't seen any strollers on sale at any stores yet this year.

some of you guys are so lucky, the sheets and cookware stuff at my local store are still just 30 percent off. and i seen some of the larger baby stuff marked down, but not much of a markdown. maybe like 10 or 15 dollars cheaper. the toys were totally gone except for the green dinosaur, not spike, but the Drex or whatever...hes like 37 dollars..they had 12 of em, i wonder if they are worth buying?!?

some of you guys are so lucky, the sheets and cookware stuff at my local store are still just 30 percent off. and i seen some of the larger baby stuff marked down, but not much of a markdown. maybe like 10 or 15 dollars cheaper. the toys were totally gone except for the green dinosaur, not spike, but the Drex or whatever...hes like 37 dollars..they had 12 of em, i wonder if they are worth buying?!?

I think it is a great toy. Bought one for my nephew's bday party this weekend. His eyes popped out of his head when he saw it.:eyepoppin He kept calling me to tell me stuff that it does.

Can i get the DCPIs of these? Thanks! After several rounds of illness with DD, I realized that 4 sets of crib sheets is not enough. Not without our own washer & dryer. :eek:

The sheets I bought were

###030022351 Crib sheet 2.74

###030022362 crib sheet 2.74

They had lots of other colors but I'm not sure if this baby will be a boy/girl so I stuck with colors that could be used for both.

###030022543 Flannel Blanket 3pk 2.98

These were also green/yellow/brown. They didn't have a sticker but I had seen some at 30% so I scanned them and sure enough they were 75% off!! I just wish our store had car seats marked down. I need a baby one but have only seen one booster seat marked and it was only 15%.

It's a GREAT toy!! Was SOOO hoping to find one for my DS, but they were gone way before the 75% off hit. :no:

Really annoyed with our local Targets...nothing left in toys (expected that)...all the kids clothing is still at 30 & 50% with ONE rack of 75%. All housewares are only 30% and nothing in shoe clearance. I haven't been able to find hardly ANY of the deals a lot of you have. At this point I don't even know why I keep going! Might just give up and wait till July.

i so agree with nikol0304, i may give up til july also. my closest target is like 45 miles away, and it has nothing...ever!! Theres another one about an hour an 15 minutes away and it actually has more but i hate driving that far and spending so much in gas. but anyways if i happen to go back i may pick up one since you guys have gave me such good feedback on it. camsmom, do you want me to look for you one also?!? they were like 37 dollars and change! college classes start back today so i wont be able to go tonight but maybe tomorrow if i get a chance!

Anyone know when they might mark down the larger baby stuff? The strollers and such. I've been watching for three weeks and the price hasn't changed.

I saw a double stroller on clearance yesterday. I don't know which one because I don't need one and didn't look. I was looking for other baby stuff for gifts. But there is definitely at least one on clearance.