Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Has anyone (whose stores actually went to 75%) seen the Circo train table at 75% off? It's at 50% at all my stores....

Oh and I am new to this board too! I am in the SF Bay Area (CA) and we are at 30-50 here still :)

Melissa

Our stores were out of the train table well before Christmas but I did score one last year at 75% off. In fact that's what Santa gave DS this year complete with tons of Thomas the Train stuff that I had been buying up at Michael's for 75% off when they discontinued carrying it. So my rambling story means that they should go 75% off when the other toys do unless they throw a curveball at you. :)

I am very envious of those of you scoring kitchen items - went to three stores today and no luck! I will have to take solace in my pile of cheap tape :D

These are the bargains I saw today, but did not purchase:

Jewelry Armoires 75% off:

### RE Jewelry Armoire, Oak finish $14.98 (reg $59.99) 249 08 0070

### Home Jewelry Armoire, Cherry Finish $32.48 (reg $129.99) 249 08 0074

### Home Jewelry Armoire, Espresso Finish $32.48 ($129.99) 249 08 0072

Yankee Candle 75% off:

### Yankee Candle "Autumn Festival" reed diffuser set $4.98 (reg $19.99)

### Yankee Candle "Sweet Pea" plug-in $3.74 (reg $14.99)

### Yankee Candle "Sweet Pea" plug-in refills, 2-pack $3.74 (reg $14.99)

what stores did you visit for the kitchen items? North Allen Super still had a few things this morning, spatulas, bowls, graters and such.

Has anyone (whose stores actually went to 75%) seen the Circo train table at 75% off? It's at 50% at all my stores....

Oh and I am new to this board too! I am in the SF Bay Area (CA) and we are at 30-50 here still :)

Melissa

where in bay area,, i am at Fremont... i didn't see circo tables at any of target in this area... and stores are at 30-50% today. The collection is pretty slim in my area..

Our stores were out of the train table well before Christmas but I did score one last year at 75% off. In fact that's what Santa gave DS this year complete with tons of Thomas the Train stuff that I had been buying up at Michael's for 75% off when they discontinued carrying it. So my rambling story means that they should go 75% off when the other toys do unless they throw a curveball at you. :)

As a newbie, can I inquire why people want the dcpi #s? Just curious as to what I'm missing with that information.

Thanks!

I have over 10 Targets in my area so I call the stores first to see what the price is for an item and to see how many they have in stock. I give Guest Services the DPCI and they look up all the info really quickly. When that particular store doesn't have the item in stock, they can use the number to tell me which other stores show the item in stock and how many the system thinks the store has. The system updates every night, but it's not always accurate for clearance items. It still helps me though so I don't have to drive to each and every Target store in my area.

Does anyone know if the Legos that are on sale right now at 50% will drop to 75% with the other toys. One of my stores has a lot of them so I am just trying to figure out where to go first tomorrow.

They usually go 75%, if you are lucky enough to have any left!

where in bay area,, i am at Fremont... i didn't see circo tables at any of target in this area... and stores are at 30-50% today. The collection is pretty slim in my area..

I was at Tanforan (San Bruno) this morning and they had about 5 or more of them at 50% off. I have also seen them at several San Jose stores.

I just got back from the east side Target (Sioux Falls, SD) and there toys are only 30-50% off. I did find alot of the Kitchen Gadgets at 75% off and TFal pan reg 29.99 down to $7.49 . Also found some cute shoes for the kids at 75% off. If anyone from the area goes to the west side Target this afternoon will you post if the toys were marked down or not? Thanks!

I am in San Jose. There are a few with the train tables. I know one store has a stack of 5-6 tables still!!! I am still fairly new to the area, so I have no clue how far Fremont is from San Jose =)

My store in Phoenix, AZ had toys at 75% off today.

It was weird...there was no one there. It was just me and three full rows of toys! I'll list my finds later. I do remember buying the handheld projector (regularly $100, now $25). Does anyone have this? Is it worth it?

I was a little late to work this morning...:)

Which store in Phoenix?

what stores did you visit for the kitchen items? North Allen Super still had a few things this morning, spatulas, bowls, graters and such.

Thanks, I may have to check that one out, I have not been there yet. I went to Frisco, W. Plano and Plano (Parker@75). I was hoping for some pots & pans because ours are in sad shape.

Thanks, I may have to check that one out, I have not been there yet. I went to Frisco, W. Plano and Plano (Parker@75). I was hoping for some pots & pans because ours are in sad shape.

They didnt have any pans there. Only a set of Paula Dean that was scanning at 30% off for $83.98

Went to the ONLY Target in our area (Berkshire County) today at 8 AM. Just like always...not my lucky day. I perposely asked for the day off of work today, only to find no toys at 75%; go figure, I have to work tomorrow, and my store will be cleaned out by then! Anyways, sales associates were alllll over the store today in food, linens, clothing, babies, everywhere it seemed, except for toys! Boy oh boyyyyy. Oh well, I had a great day purusing with a fellow Target shopper, and did find a couple of deals:

###Women's/girls 1 pk of design socks were $0.50 a pc. (at 50%)

###A brown 6M size Classic Pooh snowsuit for $4.98 (75%)

###Kitchen Scale for weighing food for $3.xx (75%)

###5 pairs of shoes varying from size 7 Toddlers to 5 1/2 womens, all 75% off, and ranging between $3-$5.

Overall, I'm completely bummed I'm not gonna make it tomorrow to the sale...but everyone else have a blast! =]

Edited by Gator Pam

Is there anyone from Sheboygan WI on here. I have been checking everyday. I didn't go back this afternoon but will check in the morning again

I am! I was there this morning, but haven't made it back. I'm counting on them marking down toys tomorrow. I really hope they do because being in Target every day is getting expensive!

Today I strolled through cookware and shoes. I picked up a collendar, 6 pairs of shoes and boots for my kids, and a couple boys shirts - all 75% off. There were quite a lots of shoes and boot, but I didn't see much in the kitchen area. I am still waiting for the Gerber 2-pack PJs to get marked down to 50%.

I was only able to check out the Wooddale, Illinois store today around 4:00 and they were still at 30-50%. I asked a guy who works in toys when they would be marked down further and of course he didnt know anything, I really don't know why I even bother to ask,, they never tell me anything, very frustrating!!!

Kids snow boots where marked down to 75% off and some shoes.

I did manage to find a king size 700 count sheet set for $30.00, it was only 50% off but it was the only one so I got it.

I am planning on going to a bunch of Targets in my area tomorrow morning, will post back what I find. Good luck everyone!

As a newbie, can I inquire why people want the dcpi #s? Just curious as to what I'm missing with that information.

Thanks!

The dcpi's are helpful when items are posted to the main bargains page.

With a dcpi I believe you can check to see if the item is in a local Target.

Also with the dcpi I think you can identify the item via Target's web site.

"Senior" members (meaning more experience members, LOL), correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

I have over 10 Targets in my area so I call the stores first to see what the price is for an item and to see how many they have in stock. I give Guest Services the DPCI and they look up all the info really quickly. When that particular store doesn't have the item in stock, they can use the number to tell me which other stores show the item in stock and how many the system thinks the store has. The system updates every night, but it's not always accurate for clearance items. It still helps me though so I don't have to drive to each and every Target store in my area.

If I am recalling correctly, there used to be a site where you could enter the DPCI and it would generate a bar code which you could print out and take to the scanner. The scanner would then tell you the price for sure, and I think it would tell you if any were left in the store.

Unfortunately, I had that site bookmarked on the laptop which died on me a year or so ago. If any of the "senior" members know of the site I am talking about, and if it is still a valid site, a link posted to it would be much appreciated!

I am in San Jose. There are a few with the train tables. I know one store has a stack of 5-6 tables still!!! I am still fairly new to the area, so I have no clue how far Fremont is from San Jose =)

San Jose is pretty big... :) well i think its a 30-40 mins drive from Fremont. I am on lookout for some Trio sets( kings and wizard castle).. my store has one left.. will not make it to 75% I think .. Also I have been looking for little tykes kitchen. I would really appreciate if you can post the info.. if you find any of these in yr stores .Thx

I am! I was there this morning, but haven't made it back. I'm counting on them marking down toys tomorrow. I really hope they do because being in Target every day is getting expensive!

Today I strolled through cookware and shoes. I picked up a collendar, 6 pairs of shoes and boots for my kids, and a couple boys shirts - all 75% off. There were quite a lots of shoes and boot, but I didn't see much in the kitchen area. I am still waiting for the Gerber 2-pack PJs to get marked down to 50%.

I forgot to go to the shoe department. I am waiting for the toys. Nice to have someone in the neighborhood. I will be there at 8 tomorrow...and yes it is getting expensive, I never walk out empty handed. I need a spike really bad!!

I have seen these in Ohio, but not too familiar with the GI Joe's. I do know that it had 2 figures in the box. Sorry I can't tell any more.

ok...thank you. I have seen two at my target area in the clearance section, but they have no red tag and are still ringing up at 24.99. Sooo, I do not what the regular price is or was?

thanks!