Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

My DS was that Magician this year and was seriously cute. Wish I could post a pic. It is even cuter on!!!

Couldn't agree more I will get a pic posted tomorrow...if you find this one STEAL IT (I almost passed it up until I saw the HAT) OMG its just ADORABLE! And alot better made than most costumes

Stopped on my way home from work and found the RCA CD/AM/FM player. Reg 62.XX for 15 and change. DIL wanted DGS to have a boombox in his room so she could put music on for him at bedtime. This will work perfectly!! Another Christmas present done!

I know it is off topic, but what are they doing with Kelly? Hate the Mini Bs.

they are changing her name to Chelsea since they want to market more in Europe and can't copyright Kelly? Also her body is elongating like she is more like 8-10 yrs old versus 4-5 that I always thought she looked like

new

http://www.smythstoys.com/product_images/h13267_M.jpg

old style

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ND3E1XD8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by Stowasser

they are changing her name to Chelsea since they want to market more in Europe and can't copyright Kelly? Also her body is elongating like she is more like 8-10 yrs old versus 4-5 that I always thought she looked like

Thanks! I don't like her as well. Just not the same cuteness level. Too bad. Kind of like what Hasbro is doing with Blythe and LPS. The new Blythe is just creepy. A lot of LPS collectors are avoiding her. I don't know how the Blythe community feels.

Thanks! I don't like her as well. Just not the same cuteness level. Too bad. Kind of like what Hasbro is doing with Blythe and LPS. The new Blythe is just creepy. A lot of LPS collectors are avoiding her. I don't know how the Blythe community feels.

I have almost all the Kelly's and friends that they put out in the US and some from abroad and as soon as they started changing her body, I stopped collecting and so did many others. Weird things is that they are producing the original body type for sales outside the country? Why change something everyone is buying

I have almost all the Kelly's and friends that they put out in the US and some from abroad and as soon as they started changing her body, I stopped collecting and so did many others. Weird things is that they are producing the original body type for sales outside the country? Why change something everyone is buying

DD has all the Kelly and Friends collectible sets (Wizard of oz, Raggedy Ann and Andy, Golidlocks and 3 bears, Alice and Wonderland, ect about 20 different sets...) I LOVE them. But I will be the first to say I kinda like the new one (not the name change though!) I DO NOT however like the Blythe with LPS...to Bratz for my taste :(

DD has all the Kelly and Friends collectible sets (Wizard of oz, Raggedy Ann and Andy, Golidlocks and 3 bears, Alice and Wonderland, ect about 20 different sets...) I LOVE them. But I will be the first to say I kinda like the new one (not the name change though!) I DO NOT however like the Blythe with LPS...to Bratz for my taste :(

I am glad they are changing her name since she really isn't "Kelly" anymore but she is a nice doll, just want my lil Kelly's back LOL

I was hoping to snag an ijuke but they were all gone. I did find this for 75% off:

### RCA Digital Music Studio DCPI 008031707 $24.98

Does anyone happen to know if this will work with iphone or 3rd or 4th generation ipod touch? The box only lists the first two generations of ipod touch and does not list iphone at all and I'd need it to be able to work with at least one of the ones we already own... I'm hoping maybe it will but the box is just outdated since this product has been around for about 2 years... ??

TIA!

Went to target today, again, seems like I have been there everyday since Nov. 1st! lol ;)

Anyways.The Lego Duplo Toys story Pizza Truck Blocks are on sale for $14.99 and I used the lego coupon for another $5.00 off so I got it for 9.99! The coupon says for Lego Pizza Truck one but does not exclude the Duplo Blocks. Also I got the Lego Semi that was on sale for $24.99 used the $5.00 off coupon too and got it for $19.99!!!

Does that $5 coupon really work on any Lego set? The coupon specifies only 5 Lego sets.

Wow nothing really caught my eye for being a great deal. Did anyone else think so?

If the Toy Story 3 set is the one that is soft like smaller Barbie type ones then 29.99 is a good price. I paid 10.00 for Jessie and Bought Woody with Bullseye for 15.00. Saving those receipts in case I gotta take it back! Also the 7pk Princess Dolls are a great deal at 39.99 because those are usually like 10.00 a piece. Other then that I didn't see anything to stand in line for. :) I will go later in the morning to hope for the Toy Story set. Pretty disappointing!

We have ONE lonely Baby Alive at our store that has been there for weeks and her box is so damaged that she fell out today as I flipped it over to scan it. Her face is dirty and some of the accessories might even be missing. But since my DD was begging, I scanned it anyway and nope, still $31! I don't think that poor doll will ever get a proper home!

Awww poor thing! Those dolls are so cute. My dd is going to love hers. Maybe you can get one at another target?

I am pretty disappointed with the BF ad. Maybe that is why it came out so late. There isn't much reason for me to sweat getting there super early.

I think that is a great deal at Sears... my ds wants the XL one though... So we will see what comes out for that. :)

That is so funny. My kids don't want the DSi at all (not even the XL) because they have a ton of old Gameboy games (Pokemon & Kirby especially) that they would not be able to play anymore. The Pokemon games can migrate the creatures between games, so it is great to have access to all their games. The DSi doesn't have a Gameboy slot for them like the DSLite does. So, I am looking for a DS lite deal to have a backup for when theirs go kaput. One already is having problems with the hinge causing video blips... SO if anyone sees a deal on the DS lite, I'd love to hear it!

I think that is a great deal at Sears... my ds wants the XL one though... So we will see what comes out for that. :)

We got DS7 the Limited Mario Anniversary one in the limited MARIO RED color with Mariocart game for 179.99 on Amazon no tax no shipping. It came in Monday and I opened it to check it out before hiding it away and OMG its AWESOME. I just kept saying "OMG the screen is HUGE" over and over again. And we already have a regular DSI in the house. It really is a BIG difference....and that deal is the best I've found (but maybe Walmart will throw one at us?) My DS7 HAD TO HAVE mario red colored though :)

I managed to pick up one of the rcas today, $15.74,. That was in the box. I also found one of the $100 ones for $25. It didn't have a box but my 17 y/o still wants it she said. It has the ipod thing on it.

Seen some record players, left those behind. I think they were $18.

We got DS7 the Limited Mario Anniversary one in the limited MARIO RED color with Mariocart game for 179.99 on Amazon no tax no shipping. It came in Monday and I opened it to check it out before hiding it away and OMG its AWESOME. I just kept saying "OMG the screen is HUGE" over and over again. And we already have a regular DSI in the house. It really is a BIG difference....and that deal is the best I've found (but maybe Walmart will throw one at us?) My DS7 HAD TO HAVE mario red colored though :)

Yeah my ds6 wants the green one. :) The mario editions are dsi XL? Because if they are then that is what is at Sears on Black Friday, $149.99 plus a $20 card. Hmmm, guess I better go back and look. :)

That is so funny. My kids don't want the DSi at all (not even the XL) because they have a ton of old Gameboy games (Pokemon & Kirby especially) that they would not be able to play anymore. The Pokemon games can migrate the creatures between games, so it is great to have access to all their games. The DSi doesn't have a Gameboy slot for them like the DSLite does. So, I am looking for a DS lite deal to have a backup for when theirs go kaput. One already is having problems with the hinge causing video blips... SO if anyone sees a deal on the DS lite, I'd love to hear it!

My kiddos are keeping their ds for their game boy slot, they play guitar hero on them all the time. But ds8 wanted dsi for the camera and the WiFi. Kids are so technical these days. lol I will keep a look out for any deals though and post if I see any!

Oh my both ds6 and ds8's DS's broke and had to be repaired, seems like the both broke when the warranty 'just' ran out. how convenient. One the hinge croke and the screen would not work right and the second won't turn on anymore, bought a new battery and still don't turn on. Don't know what wrong but as much as they want to fix it I would rather spend the extra and get the better one anyways.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

Yeah my ds6 wants the green one. :) The mario editions are dsi XL? Because if they are then that is what is at Sears on Black Friday, $149.99 plus a $20 card. Hmmm, guess I better go back and look. :)

The ones at Sears are DSis not the XL The Holiday colors for this year are Red and Green for DSi and Red Anniversay Edition for the XL. The XL normally is $169 so for $10 more you are getting the anniversary edition with Mario Kart. I ordered the Anniversary Edition XL for a cousin from Dell on Saturday for $176, a little cheaper than Amazon. They had a coupon that brought it down to $166 then add tax. I will probably be getting a blue XL from Gamestop (have a credit there) for the other cousin and then they will share the Mario Kart game.

The ones at Sears are DSis not the XL The Holiday colors for this year are Red and Green for DSi and Red Anniversay Edition for the XL. The XL normally is $169 so for $10 more you are getting the anniversary edition with Mario Kart. I ordered the Anniversary Edition XL for a cousin from Dell on Saturday for $176, a little cheaper than Amazon. They had a coupon that brought it down to $166 then add tax. I will probably be getting a blue XL from Gamestop (have a credit there) for the other cousin and then they will share the Mario Kart game.

She said it best :) Ours is the RED XL, Sears is read DSI (Red XL says 25th Anniversary Edition and has Mario logos on front)

We got the regular DS last Christmas for my daughter specifically so she could use the old Gameboy Advance games. Got it at Target through a Walmart ad price match on (or around) Black Friday for $97. THis was our first foray into the world of Ninetendo DS. This year, she wants a new one... the DSi. I haven't heard great things about the DS with the XL screen so I've been steering her away from it. Many I've talked to say it is too big to make a nice portable unit. I dunno nothin' about them. I just try to ask around and/or read reviews when I'm about to plunge money into an expensive piece of electronics... LOL

So, I was bummed that Target didn't have a Black Friday special on the DSi. It seems that a lot of the advertised sales on these things are only for the DSi XL, not the DSi regular size. I've been watching since this summer and it just seems that the XL size is the size they want to put on sale.

I was hoping to snag an ijuke but they were all gone. I did find this for 75% off:

### RCA Digital Music Studio DCPI 008031707 $24.98

Does anyone happen to know if this will work with iphone or 3rd or 4th generation ipod touch? The box only lists the first two generations of ipod touch and does not list iphone at all and I'd need it to be able to work with at least one of the ones we already own... I'm hoping maybe it will but the box is just outdated since this product has been around for about 2 years... ??

TIA!

I don't know about the ipods but can tell you it does not work with the iPhone. I have one and it tells me it's not supported.