Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Got cute necklaces for my daughter last night... The one says "I Heart Vampires" and another one says about Wolves. Perfect for her Twilight series addiction. Haha

Big bottles of Halloween softsoaps and toothpaste.

Had $1/3 bags of Hershey candy so picked up that.

Candy 50% off and all other items 75% off!

Mission Greatland has lots of those chip bags for $1.49. They are in the regular chip aisle. I got what I could use, but they expire Nov. 16 or Nov 30 depending on the bag you get. A person can only eat so many chips, so there are some more still there. However, I did tell the cashier about it. She was amazed at the price and she was very nice, so I let her in on it. This was about 9 this morning. Hardly much else left though. Some pet shops and stray bags of candy.

Found some single pack polly pockets that are Christmas ringing up with Halloween stuff. ($1.24) also got bags of the play-doh for $1.24 (20 to a bag) that I can repackage and use for Sunday school gift bags. I also got candy that can be used as well outside bag looks like halloween but the inside wrappers are fine. Also bought orange napkins and plastic ware and plan to use them for Thanksgiving.

Mission Greatland has lots of those chip bags for $1.49. They are in the regular chip aisle. I got what I could use, but they expire Nov. 16 or Nov 30 depending on the bag you get. A person can only eat so many chips, so there are some more still there. However, I did tell the cashier about it. She was amazed at the price and she was very nice, so I let her in on it. This was about 9 this morning. Hardly much else left though. Some pet shops and stray bags of candy.

Oh, how I wish I could run over there!! My guess is they are probably already long gone, though.

It's KILLING me to be at work while all of the hot clearance deals are being scooped up! Oh, well!

Thanks for the heads up to check the expiration - I bought 6 bags at 50% off! Something tells me those darn junk food snacks have so many preservatives that they'll be good a lot longer than those dates though... Not that my kids would even notice because they eat them too fast! :)

I found big packs of Huggies Snug and Dry size 1-2 and size 6 marked down to $20.98 (originally $30). The 1-2's have 192 in a pack. When you buy 2, they ring up for a $10 gift card, so $16 for a package. I had some coupons and it ended up costing me about 6 cents a diaper. There were also size 4T-5T pulls ups marked from $20 to $8 something. I saw the Pulls Ups at Riverdale in Coon Rapids, MN. Diapers at Andover and Coon Rapids.

Also, Halloween wasn't marked 75% off at either store, but was ringing (with the exception of candy, of course).

Halloween at 75% off and most candy at 50% off.

Exception: Kraft caramel squares ringing up .49 orig 1.99 making them 75% off. Also, the Mini-Snacks of Sunmaid Raisins (32 mini boxes per bag and scarecrow on front of the bag) are rining up .99 orig 3.99 making them 75% off too. I was just scanning some candy since the sign still read 30% off and was very surprised at those two finds. Everything else was 50%.

"Halloween" type candy (body part gummies, gooey eyeballs, pez) were ringing 75% off.

Halloween at 75% off and most candy at 50% off.

Exception: Kraft caramel squares ringing up .49 orig 1.99 making them 75% off. Also, the Mini-Snacks of Sunmaid Raisins (32 mini boxes per bag and scarecrow on front of the bag) are rining up .99 orig 3.99 making them 75% off too. I was just scanning some candy since the sign still read 30% off and was very surprised at those two finds. Everything else was 50%.

"Halloween" type candy (body part gummies, gooey eyeballs, pez) were ringing 75% off.[/quote

Which store did you go to?

Edited by atn1275

The 2-packs of Halloween Puffs tissues were 75% off. In most stores, these were with regular tissues -- not Halloween. Not a great deal, but better than nothing. Also, check the Mac and Cheese Halloween shapes. These were .24 per box.

I bought the 2pack to donate to my son's teacher. I ended up paying $1.49 (50%).

Ours finally went 75. (candy still 50) Didn't have many toys left, tons of costumes and lights. Got a few of those-finally marked down the rest of the towels and bath rugs and I needed those so with the colors still available, took care of two bathrooms so lots of deals today! It's been a while so I am very happy to find some deals. Finally found the toy coupon books too!

Costumes 75% and candy 50% in Branson, MO yesterday. Place was a wreck! Got a Ghostbusters costume for hubby for $7.50. Also bought 2 black outdoor urns for $6.24. They were with the Halloween stuff and rang up 75% off.

If anyone sees the Target brand 4 pc toddler bedding sets go 75% off please post. They had a bunch at my store yesterday for 50% off, but I can never remember if bedding is Thursday or Friday. Thanks!

Found some single pack polly pockets that are Christmas ringing up with Halloween stuff. ($1.24) also got bags of the play-doh for $1.24 (20 to a bag) that I can repackage and use for Sunday school gift bags. I also got candy that can be used as well outside bag looks like halloween but the inside wrappers are fine. Also bought orange napkins and plastic ware and plan to use them for Thanksgiving.

What do the bags of play-doh look like? Do they have halloween pictures on the bags? Also, what brand were the orange napkins and plasticware? I saw some in the stationery section but it didn't say it was even on sale. it was with other Thanksgiving looking plates, etc. Wonder if it is the same stuff? TIA

I got 4 bags of chips and the Frito Lay guy snatched them all up after that (I wanted MORE!) I ran around to scan them because they were on the regular aisle and while I was gone he had to have taken them off the shelf because he was the only one near that aisle :( The dates on one of my bags was TODAY though so watch them.....The rest were Nov 30..

Whomever said Polly was ringing up fullprice check agian...I got them for 1.xx today. Got a few little pet shops and the scary Yoda that my youngest has been dying for for 1.xx!!! Lots of partyware and a few cute nylon garden flags for 1.xx. For some reason our purple dot stuff is still just ringing up 50% so watch for that.....alot of things I woulda bought for 0.25 but passed on for 0.50! Also don't pass up the METAL big pumpkin cnadle holders (about 18" tall) that are with the garden stuff...they are now 3.xx so I grabbed 4 and will be watching those electronic pillars that just got marked 30% for them.

I found Band hero huge box for WII 75% for 55.xx on a red stocking cart pushed backwards at the back wall by the sterilite containers...had a bunch of those cheap elastic waist shorts on it....most likely an employee stash ..I almost nabbed it but left it there.

My best score was the boxes of FULL SIZED candy bars they were 28/box for 4.99 Those will be great for stockings.

Keep an eye out for the Halloween PEZ thats a steal~ You can open them and seperate them and they aren't halloween marked at all

My favorite scores of the day??? Glass pumkin shaped jar full of orange martini mix, orange rimming sugar 0.75 and the black and orange rock candy stirrers...ADORABLE Drinks coming up!

Playdoh was the small containers 20 to a bag outside bag was decorated for halloween but the containers are plain. The napkins and utensils were in the halloween section at my store and was origallly $2 I think it was just the Target brand but will have to check for sure later if I can. They were just a plain orange but I saw no reason I could not use them for Thanksgiving.