Toys R Us price adjustments

1angelnhvn

I'm not sure, but I got the crayola glow dome from babies r us this morning and they honored the Target ad price difference of $11.00!!

ETA - It is out of stock everywhere around here. Babies R Us the price was 29.99, Target ad was $18.00. I was really surprised to find it there.

Edited by Christina97
additional info

Wasn't sure where to put this but I wanted to know if Toys R Us does price adjustments?? I bought a dollhouse a few days ago and tomorrow it's going to be 30 bucks cheaper........

If they won't price adjust it, if you have the receipt, couldn't you do an item return, and then re-buy another one at the sale price?

I just purchased a video game last weekend as a birthday gift and asked about the policy. I was told it is 45 days. I asked was it becaused of the holidays and the guy said no it's 45 day price match (for their own ad) year round. So I guess the time frame varies from market to market.

I got a price adjustment on the Rose Petal Cottage today. I purchased it on-line on BF for $50 and it went on sale for $30 today. So I took it with me just in case I had to return it and rebuy and they gave me a PA no problem. It was in the form of a store credit since I had purchased on-line, but that was fine with me since I had some other purchases to make there today.