Fisher Price TRIO King's Castle $24.09 @ Amazon

angelic680

Fisher Price TRIO King's Castle

was: $74.99 NOW: $34.09 after code $24.09

Take an additional $10.00 off use code: TRIOSAVE

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-TRIO-Kings-Castle/dp/B001W0J17K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1260296057&sr=1-1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sI7FGpkYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by angelic680

And just a reminder, you can only use the TRIOSAVE code one time per Amazon account, so if you took advantage of the code with the 2 different Trio Lightning Deals, then you cannot use it on the castle, so your price would be the $34.09.

There are posts in the Offline Deals about how to get this castle for $9.99-$19.99 at Target (assuming you have a KMart nearby to price match) and between $19.99-$29.99 at Kmart if you are interested!

Just went to Target at 12:00 p.m. on 12/8 and got this item for $7.00 w/tax! Here is the breakdown:

Price: 74.99

PM KMart for 29.99

Target Coupon 10.00

Peel Off Coupon 10.00

Trio MF Coupon 5.00

Best deal this Christmas!

Good job! I wish we had a target here.:D

Just went to Target at 12:00 p.m. on 12/8 and got this item for $7.00 w/tax! Here is the breakdown:

PM KMart for 29.99

Target Coupon 10.00

Peel Off Coupon 10.00

Trio MF Coupon 5.00

Just to let everyone know, this is a YMMV. Technically, the store should not have accepted both the Peel off "peelie" coupon for $10 and the Trio $5 MF coupon as they are both Manufactorers coupons.

The cheapest you should be able to get this is...

Price: $74.99

PM KM: $29.99

Target Q: $10

Peel Off Q: $10

$9.99 plus any taxes your state may have.

My Target told me today that they can not accept any coupons when price matching. WHAT? Craziness. LOL

For what its worth, I definately think its worth the $29.99, even if you can't use the coupons! I picked one up from KM on Sunday, although I did get to use a $5 MQ on it making it $24.99, but its REALLY neat and I'm sure my boys are going to love it!

I actually did this at Kmart...

$29.99 castle

$14.99 Hammerpult

$ 4.99 Basic set- airplane (this set seems to retail for $10, but my KM had it for $4.99)

_______

$49.97

- 5.00/$10+ Trio item internet printed Q

- 5.00/$10+ Trio item internet printed Q

- 5.00 Kmart Calendar $5/$30 toy purchase Q

_________

$34.97 for all three... which I considered to be $24.99 for the castle, $9.98 for the Hammerpult, and a free airplane set. Add that with the $30 Trio set I got on Amazon for $15.99 - $10 TRIOSAVE code = $5.99 and the $15 Trio police station from Fred Meyer for $8.99, and I got nearly $150 retail in Trio for $50 (no sales tax here), or 66% off... I'm pretty happy with it!

Angelic- LOL! I would be trying another Target as well! My WM tries to tell me that I can't use a coupon on a price match all the time... I just ask to speak to the manager and ask where their policy says that. They always let me... in the end. Its just a PITA so I avoid it unless its a really great deal! For the castle, I would fight it out! ;)

PM KMart for 29.99

Target Coupon 10.00

Peel Off Coupon 10.00

Trio MF Coupon 5.00

could you please explain what does

PM KMart mean?... does it mean target will honor the kmart price of 29.99??

and where can you get the peel off coupon of 10.00:confused:

could you please explain what does

PM KMart mean?... does it mean target will honor the kmart price of 29.99??

and where can you get the peel off coupon of 10.00:confused:

PM is Price Match. Target will price match if you have the entire ad, but you have to do it at Customer service.

Ughhhhh... so frustrated. Went to do PM at Target yesterday and after ringing all items & coupons up at checkout the lady tells me i have to stand in line at the service desk to get the PM.

I had to wait in line again with 2 kids only to have the lady not know how to do the PM. 3 associates later I finally got the PM.

But, when I got home I realized they just gave me a credit me AFTER the coupons (59.99) and then recharged me the PM price at 29.99! UGhhhhhh..... I am so mad because even though I had $15 off in coupons I still ended up paying 29.99 for it!!!!!

Guess I will be heading back to wait in line AGAIN!!

Sometimes the whole Target PM thing just isn't worth it! (and other times it is)

Just got my Trio Castle at Target - the lady was upset to price match something that was over a $50 difference from their price, but she got a manager and did it. When I handed her the coupons, I was cringing, but she took 'em all off. Great price on the Trio - $14. Thanks!!

I called Target Corp last night and was told they are to accept a target coupon and a manf coupon even if its being priced matched. He gave me a reference code to tell the team at my target to call and they would be set straight. :) However, the lady at Target today told me the issue with the Castle is it says 50% off. They can not price match when it says a percent but the Trio has a price next to it so there is ways around it.

Ughhhhh... so frustrated.

Sometimes the whole Target PM thing just isn't worth it! (and other times it is)

This is just the reason why I decided to NOT go to Target to PM. After reading some of the problems, I headed to Kmart and right away there were no weekly ads out, so instead of checking the other door for some, I had pretty much made up my mind before going in that for 1/2 off and the $5 manufacturer coupon, it was a good enough deal for me. There weren't any peelies on any of the Trio sets in the Kmart I went to.

My son has talked about the Trios for a couple months now, I wasn't going to give $60 for the castle but $24.99 without any hassle makes me and him happy. :D;)

This is just the reason why I decided to NOT go to Target to PM. After reading some of the problems, I headed to Kmart and right away there were no weekly ads out, so instead of checking the other door for some, I had pretty much made up my mind before going in that for 1/2 off and the $5 manufacturer coupon, it was a good enough deal for me. There weren't any peelies on any of the Trio sets in the Kmart I went to.

My son has talked about the Trios for a couple months now, I wasn't going to give $60 for the castle but $24.99 without any hassle makes me and him happy. :D;)

Good for you!! Wish I had a Kmart close to me so I could have saved myself the hassle!

I called Target Corp last night and was told they are to accept a target coupon and a manf coupon even if its being priced matched. He gave me a reference code to tell the team at my target to call and they would be set straight. :) However, the lady at Target today told me the issue with the Castle is it says 50% off. They can not price match when it says a percent but the Trio has a price next to it so there is ways around it.

That was a great idea to call!!! Good going!! :gdthums::gdthums:

can you tell me what the reference code is? Mine wont do it.

Anyway you'd be willing to share the name of who you spoke with or the reference code?

I sat on hold with Target corp myself for 15 minutes, but had to hang up when my DD split her lip open! Man those lips bleed!