Macy's Sterling Silver Diamond Bracelet (2 ct. t.w.) Was $400 Now $59

jerseygurl

Macy's

Orig. $400.00

Was $159.98

Now $59.99

Dont forget to use the Macy's friends and family discount code to make the deal even sweeter!

Duos of round-cut diamonds (2 ct. t.w.) arranged in seemingly endless rows make this sterling silver bracelet a stunning success. Approximate length: 7-1/4 inches.

•All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.), if mentioned, are approximate; variance may be .05 carat

•Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.

•This item cannot be shipped to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Palau, or the Pacific Islands

•This item may contain rose-cut diamonds.

•Web ID: 340019

Overall Rating 3.5 out of 5

CLICK LINK

Edited by jerseygurl
added

What a GREAT deal!!! Came out to $44.99 with the 25% MACYSFRIEND promo code. If you spend over $99 you also get free shipping with this code.

Comes out to $58.54 tax was $3.60 and shipping was $9.95 killed me, but its still a good deal;)

I can't keep Sterling Silver clean...LoL

I was looking @ these Web ID: 325045

14k White Gold Diamond Accent Flower Stud Earrings

Reg. $200.00

Sale $99.00

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?upc_ID=1360477&ID=325045&Quantity=1&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG&PseudoCat=ba-xx-xx-xx.index

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/8/optimized/440398_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=167&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

I went and looked at this tonight in the store, because I just had to see. Maybe if you get it for $44 including shipping, but honestly I don't think it looked like it was worth more then that. Heavy, bulky and several in stock. Not an item many were "having to have" obviously. Consider it costume jewerly, for sure. BTW-it was selling for $200 @ Macys tonight, not including the 25% for FF

Finally got my bracelet! I may take it back to the store. It looks like costume jewelry to me. The diamonds look more black than shiny. I do like the 3 strand style of the bracelet. I find it hard to believe that the original price was $400. I am disappointed, but then I think what should I expect for $45!!