Zhu Zhu Pets at TRU Sunday Morning

ken9455

Sorry if this is already posted, but alot of folks are still looking for these for their little ones.

Got an email from TRU saying the first 50 people in line on Sunday at 7AM will get aa opportunity to buy a Zhu Zhu pet......plus 50% off other items.

WOW they had 100 at all the TRU stores on BF at opening. They have more already?? Must be getting more in every day sounds like they won't be so scarce soon!

I don't think that is the case. I think they have been holding them back since they became so hot so that they can dole them out like this. If they were going to become less scarce soon, I think other stores would have them as well. Instead, they sell out as quickly as they arrive. By doling them out to the first 100 in line or so each time they still sell out instantly, but they get more people in the store.

This is copied from the email:

*In-store only Sunday, 11/29/09 at 7 am. The first 50 Guests in line prior to the store’s opening will receive a ticket to purchase one Zhu Zhu Pet. Limit one per household. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Selection may vary by store.

My email doesn't say anything about the limit one per household but does mention being one of the first 50 in line. I'm assuming it's limit one but it'd be GREAT if it was two! Here's to hoping...

Anyone else gone to one of these yet?

It's at the very bottom. In the "fine" print.

I went at 4:45 and there were only 15 people in line. I went with other people and we got three all together. Thought the grandson would like it for his birthday this week but I guess a nine year old isn`t interested. So I guess I will be selling them. Got up and drove 40 minutes for what I thought was going to be the best birthday present.

I went at 4:45 and there were only 15 people in line. I went with other people and we got three all together. Thought the grandson would like it for his birthday this week but I guess a nine year old isn`t interested. So I guess I will be selling them. Got up and drove 40 minutes for what I thought was going to be the best birthday present.

I thought the same thing that my nine year old would just love the thing, but nope not interested at all.

Sister in law got one and I got one. I also got a deer with my car on the way! Got there at 7:15 and they still had about 20 left in a cart behind the customer service desk. And my neice will love them! But boy, it's an expensive Zhu Zhu for me!

Got mine. My sister made me go with her at 5:50 to be there by 6:00. We were the first ones there. We were watching other people get there and trying to decide when we needed to actually get in line. When the first family went up, we thought we better go up too. We each got one accessory and one zhu zhu pet. She ended up getting a second pet. Now we are done....one for each of her three girls. I have boys (7 and 9)...thank God!!! I didn't need the wind up rodents in my house. :D My nieces will be happy so getting up early was worth it to me. :yup:

When I was waking up I had to remind myself how my sister was out looking for Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles when my big boys (23 and 17) were younger. And we didn't have the internet back then telling us there would be 50 guaranteed at store opening. :rolleyes:

When I was waking up I had to remind myself how my sister was out looking for Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles when my big boys (23 and 17) were younger. And we didn't have the internet back then telling us there would be 50 guaranteed at store opening. :rolleyes:

I decided against it, will drive to walmart tomorrow early before work. There was a shortage of Power Rangers or Turtles at some point?