About those PJs

fluffkin79

Well, you convinced me to look a little harder. I went to 2 other Walmarts today and found some of these PJs. They are a huge improvement over the last 2 years IMHO. Thicker, warmer, sized right, and just much more wearable in general. I am a little concerned about shrinkage, though. Fortunatly I was able to get one pair in DS's size, and another pair the next size up.

They were really scarce. The first store I went to didn't seem to have any at first. They had all of the clothing leftovers down 1 aisle, and there weren't any there. But while I was looking around, 1 pair of Cars size 3T appeared in the bin with juniors PJs. There was a very busy employee running around, and I think she reshelved them. At the next store there were 5 pairs hiding on the back side of a box that looked like it was all jean/t-shirt sets. At both stores they rang up $3, but it looked like they might have been working on changing some of the prices up. They were rearranging the boxes and racks and the men's boots were marked $20 instead of $7. I think the coat were marked up too, but I'm not positive they were the same ones from BF.

the pjs went very fast cause (as typical for WM) what they say they will do and what they actually do wildly disagree. With black plastic wrapped pallets marked to not open till 5am the store i was at allowed people to tear into them whenever they wanted. Hearing that at numerous other stores that was case as well. So much for sticking to one (advertised) plan.

I did get 2 pairs and they are a MUCH better quality then in previous years but the track suits are MUCH crappier then last years. They almost felt like the free jackets that used to be a promo item from Camel cigarettes that were made with glorified paper. Was bummed cause DD lives in tracksuit/ warm up suits