Are there seasons of "House" on sale anywhere except Target and Best Buy?

CocoaBeans

I don't want to brave the Black Friday crowds at Target and Best Buy is already sold out of one of the seasons I want to buy. I'm attempting to buy them all from one place. Is there any other store or website that has all the seasons on sale (less than $15)? :)

Thanks!!!

Of course it's a gamble, but Amazon.com matched the 12.99 price from Target's sale last year. That's where I ended up getting mine because in my "scouting expeditions," my Target store only had a couple of the season I was trying to get. I'm hoping to get Season 4 on Amazon this year!

Of course it's a gamble, but Amazonmatched the 12.99 price from Target's sale last year. That's where I ended up getting mine because in my "scouting expeditions," my Target store only had a couple of the season I was trying to get. I'm hoping to get Season 4 on Amazon this year!

Best Buy still has season 4 in stock on their website. :)

"Price Matching

Amazon does not price-match with other retailers (including those who sell their items on our Web site). We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry."

:(

The policy states that they don't price match at a customer's request. However, the past few years Amazon has "secretly" pricematched the vast majority of video games, DVDs, etc found in all the major ads on Black Friday. They simply lower the advertised prices on Black Friday. That's how I've scored my media purchases the last two years.

Add the items you want to your cart and start refreshing around midnight EST. If nothing comes up try again midnight CST, MST, and PST. I don't remember which time zone they use. It may be PST. Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer.

Coco I just checked Best Buy and all the single seasons are available. However, their shipping times are horrible. I ordered two of them on the 22nd and they JUST shipped yesterday with no way of tracking.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=B44B09DD412D62D214B5F311E054EC29.bbolsp-app02-54?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=2457982502823786069&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=house&sc=movieSP&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=Movies&ks=960

With Best Buy, the first 4 seasons of "House" plus the first 3 seasons of "Supernatural," which I also want to purchase, come to a total of $114 after shipping. I also want the 5th season of "House" and the cheapest price I can find online is $30 at Amazon. So, my total between the two sites would be $144.

With Amazon, all 5 seasons of "House" and the first 3 seasons of "Supernatural" come to a total of $146 and shipping is free.

It's just a $2 difference, so I'm going with Amazon. I still might wait a couple days, though, to see if Amazon price drops.

Thanks, everyone!!! :)