Line Reports - Post Them Here!

bigjimslade

Location of Line Knoxville, TN

Store TRU

Number of People ? Sent husband there - he said line is long. From what he described, I would guess 30 to 50 people.

What Time Thursday 10 p.m.

10:20-He just called back and said he got a ticket for the IPOD touch deal. Handed out around 10:15 p.m. I guess he made it just in time. He got in line around 10. Whew!

Edited by chartse1
Update

Port Richey, fl

Walmart- maybe 20 people total in the store, I was getting non black friday stuff..There are big empty spaces but no black friday stuff, and they will not be getting any zhu zhu pets per 3 different people in the store we asked

Toysrus had 3 families in line- one had 3 little kids under 5ish, people are crazy. I plan to be up there around 10 so hopefully it wont get to busy before then.

Aww, its supposed to be in the 40's there. :( My boys, 7 and 9, had their first line experience this morning for snuggies at Walgreens. In line for 5 min at upper 50's and they were complaining.

Best Buy Trotwood Ohio

2 tents as of 330 pm today

Walmart Englewood Ohio

0 people 7pm but I heard an hour later lines started forming in electronics.

Got the only big thing I wanted online (xbox holiday bundle Best Buy) so Im gonna head out at 4 tomorrow to Walmart to sit back and watch the madness unfold...what is wrong with me lol.

I've never seen this nobody is at any of the stores here in Nashville.... 0 people @ electronic express .... 0 peope at Target ...... and until 9 : 30 pm there was maybe 20 people @ best buy..... Normally by this time there would be more than 200 hundred... it's very strange

about 45 minutes ago 50 people at BB and 5 people in line at Target! Four cop cars sitting in BB parking lot and the college kids was throwing football and even got the cops to throw some deep bombs! Everybody seemed in a festive Mood for right now!

Location Monroe NC

I have done this black friday shopping for the last couple of years. I love it. When I go I have a listed printed off and highlighted in my hand. I never camp out. I go to atleast 4 - 5 stores a year. I have learned if i go and scout out what i want in the store before the sales begin it makes it 10 times easier. For example last year I had some purchasing to do at Kohl's there were prob 80 people waiting 5 mins before the doors open we got in the back of the line got in the doors grabbed what we need took 10 mins at most left and moved to next store did the same thing and so fourth. Also makes it easier if you hit stores that open an hour apart. I love these sales every year but you will not find me camping out :) I do not have anything particular to get this year but I will go for the fun of it all!!

Reported on news BB Dallas, Texas atleast 10+ in line as of 10:00 tonight

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Bismarck, ND. woot woot!!

As of 1am. 100 people in line at Best Buy. 5-10 at Old Navy. 5-10 at Target. None anywhere else.

Also, went to Walmart for Midnight buys and there was noone in line for any doorbusters in the store.

I am overseas in Germany...and our German stores were packed yesterday ON Thanksgiving (guess the Germans start early). I was able to get everything on our list online (we are also 6 hours ahead of East Coast)...lots of online stores doing before BF deals too this year I noticed...combine that with googled coupon codes....I saved lots.

I'm going to head over to the Stuttgart PX and see what's going on there...lots of folks yesterday did say they were going...mostly for the camera deals and the laptop...honestly, most of the community was going ga-ga over the midnight showing of New Moon.

Update, I'm back a few hours later after going at 11am....PX was just like any other day....still had some of their BF flat screen TVs available...only thing I noticed that was all gone were the digital camera deals. I bought a portable DVD player for $129 dual voltage, plays old games w/controller and picks up local TV signals with case and accessories. No waiting in line, walked right up to check out. I heard they opened up at 5am.

Edited by rdtsmith
adding info