Line Reports - Post Them Here!

bigjimslade

We are here in force with 6 tents, and more people are starting to show up as i speak. #1 again. we had a great buffet style thanksgiving dinner, and we have already shopped online and price matched the sony bluray player for $118. The Local best buys have been ordered to clearance or blow out all televisions, so they have been marked down even further from the 4 day sale. Having WiFi here is a bonus!

I agree. When I was out early this morning the first thing I said to my friend who went with me is that times have changed and online shopping will now be king on BF.

Sounds like the general public is finally starting to realize that you can get most of the deals online, and the few deals not offered online are not worth waiting 2+ days like people used to do.

What time is anyone gonna try to be at TRU? I am clueless as to when to leave! I live about 1 hour away from where im shopping...???? Help!!!!

My stepson tells me TRU is open today. No sale for today, but he says they're open nonetheless, at least the Hialeah store where he works. The BF ad starts at midnight.

Here is a report for San Antonio, TX.

Went by the Wal Mart on Potranco RD and Loop 1604 at 5:40 PM. The store was open, but I wnet inside to see if a line had formed. Didn't see any line inside, I went by the electronics area and it was pretty dead.

Went by the Best Buy in the shopping area at Clubra and 1604. There were 20 people in line and one tent. This was at 6 PM. There is a Target there too, but no line yet.

Edited by jtolli

Port Richey, fl

Walmart- maybe 20 people total in the store, I was getting non black friday stuff..There are big empty spaces but no black friday stuff, and they will not be getting any zhu zhu pets per 3 different people in the store we asked

Toysrus had 3 families in line- one had 3 little kids under 5ish, people are crazy. I plan to be up there around 10 so hopefully it wont get to busy before then.

Wow! So far we take the cake for die hards I think.

Best Buy

Springfield MO

5:00 cst Thursday

no less than 30 in line-2 winnebagos, a couple of tents and a parking lot full of folks waiting in their cars; a bit of a party it seemed and for a minute I was sad I didn't have anything to camp out for this year since I got the ps3 bundle online this morning.

Was at the Best Buy and Target on Queens Boulevard, Queens, New York City at closing time last night (10-11PM) and didn't see any line as I left.

Joined a "line" of around three million people this morning. Snoopy, Buz Lightyear, Dora, and other celebrities were also in the line with me! (See pictures below.)

[ATTACH]3210[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3211[/ATTACH]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from Broadway and 42nd Street at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Yo Queens,Thanks for making my day...I grew up in Astoria around 42nd st.

i will be heading out around 10:30 pm tonight to a friends house then we are going to stand in line around 2 am at Sears... Thankfully my mom is staying with my almost 5 month old dd while shes sleeping, so I can go get my hubbys TV . Especially since he works third shift so he wont know what tv hes getting ... then going to the mall and hopefully pick up some stuff for the others on my list ... just hoping I can stay awake :)

Checked BB in both Moorestown NJ and Cherry Hill NJ. There were about 30 people in line at Moorestown - all chairs and no tents. First time I've evern seen that. Rode to Cherry Hill and there were about 25-30 as well with a few tents. Also the local Philly news station had their truck set up.