Link for Big Ticket Maps

kklracing

emilygracesmom~they remodeled our store this summer too! I honestly like the new look with the aisles being clear and uncluttered.

I know at my local walmart, I saw them restocking a bunch of pjs that were priced at 5.00 and looked like they might be the 3.00 ones, they had taken a section in the kids department and used the shelves on the wall for them. I haven't been in a few days but I'm hoping my store will have things in logical places unlike last year. Last year they had the PJs in MULTIPLE places throughout the store, almost like they were trying to find a place for them and just dropped them wherever (I'm talking full pallets in multiple places so not like customers just moved them)

So stores that have had the new remodel may have more logical places since the article I read a while back about the remodel mentioned part of it was nothing in the aisle ways because they are trying to make it more consumer friendly. Looks like I'll be running over there after taking DD4 to preschool this morning

mine is a smaller walmart (still 24/7) with electronics in the back and food on the right.. mine shows most doorbusters but no GPS.. anyone else not have this on their map?

And fyi.. when you put in your zip, you need to click view local ad, then that will pop up with an option to view the map.

got my map to pull up on a computer with vista. Doesn't show anything on the gps units. are the going to be in the old layway dept which is now site to store, or will they be at the rgister for electronics?

Who knows?! Last year GPS's, cameras, game systems and stuff like that was in site-to-store. They did come out about 4am and give us maps to where everything was going to be, not like the online one which only has 10 items.

I know that our wal-mart has put together a personal map that shows all items and their locations and it will be handed out to all those that come into the store.

jen8112 in answer to your question about the DS Lites all stores are going to be different as to where they put the items. In my store they are going to be handed out at the service desk.