$5.00 tag and leapster coupons in Wendy's kids meals

ellen zachariia

I have not seen this post before so I wanted to let you know that Wendy's has lowered there kids' meals to 1.99 and the bag the kid's meal comes in has a $5.00 off any leapster tag system or book and then in the kid's meal toy their is another coupon for $5.00 off any leapster max game or system. I got both my dd and myself kid's meal and wound up getting $20.00 worth of coupons.

The tag books are on sale for $9.99 at Toys R Us until 11/25 and the leapster max games are 18.49 so if you have a couple of coupons this make a great deal in my opinion.

I have not seen this post before so I wanted to let you know that Wendy's has lowered there kids' meals to 1.99 and the bag the kid's meal comes in has a $5.00 off any leapster tag system or book and then in the kid's meal toy their is another coupon for $5.00 off any leapster max game or system. I got both my dd and myself kid's meal and wound up getting $20.00 worth of coupons.

The tag books are on sale for $9.99 at Toys R Us until 11/25 and the leapster max games are 18.49 so if you have a couple of coupons this make a great deal in my opinion.

Can you verify if these coupons can be used in stores? Another thread said the coupons were only good on Leapfrog.com so I skipped going to Wendy's to get them. Thanks in advance!

Niccole :gdflower3:

Just stopped by Wendys for a happy meal (for myself) and asked if I could have a few extra bags for the coupon. No problem at all. Now over to TRU after work to pick up more Tag books. Can't beat $4.99 w/coupon.

Yes, I asked for extra bags too and they gladly handed them over. I bought 5 books in all. Maybe next time I will just ask for the bags. LOL

If anyone gets Family Fun magazine in the December issue they have 5.99 off leapster max games coupon that can be used in stores. Target has the leapster max games on sale for 15.00 tomorrow through Saturday so that brings down the price to 10.00 a leapster max game.

Sorry meant to say 5.00 off coupon not 5.99.