Arriving at Walmart

Shamonica38663

What time do you think I should get there for Rock Band for XBox 360? My son really wants this! Also, it is $50 on BF...I was in the store last night and saw it for $199. Was it the same one I saw? That seems like a really big price drop, plus they didn't have a whole lot of them.

What time do you think I should get there for Rock Band for XBox 360? My son really wants this! Also, it is $50 on BF...I was in the store last night and saw it for $199. Was it the same one I saw? That seems like a really big price drop, plus they didn't have a whole lot of them.

I think that if you are going to be getting anything in the electronics department you need to get there early.

Can we bring in a camping chair to sit on inside the store? All we want is the 32" Emerson tv...and dh was going to get in line for it and wait..but geez..if he's waiting for up to 5hrs..it would be nice to be able to bring in his own little chair to sit on. Would they allow that?

Can we bring in a camping chair to sit on inside the store? All we want is the 32" Emerson tv...and dh was going to get in line for it and wait..but geez..if he's waiting for up to 5hrs..it would be nice to be able to bring in his own little chair to sit on. Would they allow that?

Here in our little corner of the world, they allowed that last year. We talked to someone who was there right after their Thanksgiving dinner last year and she had her chair, laptop for movies and other things.

How many people do you think will be there with "borrowed" chairs from the sporting goods section? LOL :lmao:

I think you may have been looking at the Rock Band Beatles or maybe Band Hero/DJ Hero Special Edition because I think the Original Rock Band is only $99.99

I plan to get there around 3:00 hoping to get a emerson tv. Do you think that is too late?

You should go to target tommorrow and by the Westinghouse 32 inch for 429.99 and go back on friday and have it price adjusted to $246.00. This way you get the tv and don't have to worry about standing in line all night to get a ticket and maybe end up not getting one at all !!!!

This might be a dumb question but I heard Walmart won't have a line outside this year it will just be open 24 hours. How will this work for door busters and such with no line? Or is this completely false let me know because I'm thinking WalMart is where I'm going seeing as Best Buy has a weak Ad. Thanks.

I checked our Walmart map and they have things in the wierdest places. The 32" Bravia teleivsion is all way in the left back in the section where the yogurt and cream cheese is....just thought that was a strange place. Absolutely no where near electronics.

I checked our Walmart map and they have things in the wierdest places. The 32" Bravia teleivsion is all way in the left back in the section where the yogurt and cream cheese is....just thought that was a strange place. Absolutely no where near electronics.

Think about it, it a good thing. You don't won't all these big ticket items in the electronics department, that would cause chaos and over crowding. I am glad that they are doing it that way because i won't something out of the electronics section but not a door buster item. It's good because that way I won't be in the middle of a war zone.

Think about it, it a good thing. You don't won't all these big ticket items in the electronics department, that would cause chaos and over crowding. I am glad that they are doing it that way because i won't something out of the electronics section but not a door buster item. It's good because that way I won't be in the middle of a war zone.

well sure, but watch out for those fanatics who are out at 5 am for CHEESE! :cheese:

I just found out that our wal mart is going to be open all day and night thanksgiving. They usually open at 5 a.m. and i could get there at 4 and be one of the first ones in line. But by them staying open all night this ruins my plans. What does everyone think the odds are of getting stuff like the laptop and DS on line I really don't want to spend all night in wal mart

This might be a dumb question but I heard Walmart won't have a line outside this year it will just be open 24 hours. How will this work for door busters and such with no line? Or is this completely false let me know because I'm thinking WalMart is where I'm going seeing as Best Buy has a weak Ad. Thanks.

IME, the 24 hour walmarts allow you to wait inside. What I've done in the past is gotten there early, price matched/items that weren't in pallets, and then lined up at the "most wanted" item pallet and waited.