Next Week's Target Ad (11/22 - 11/25)?

miller205

Does anyone know where I can see an advanced copy of this ad?

I am looking for an Ipod Classic for my DD's birthday on Thanksgiving and I don't see any good deals (or any deals at all) on BF. The Target website says $225 I think as their price but my local store has them marked for $249 (I have a $75 GC to Target so would like to buy there). Does anyone know if Target will match their online price? I was actually thinking of getting a pre-owned Classic from Target, does anyone have any experience w. Target refurbs?

My DD is 19 and is basically 0-5 on electronic devices so I need something with a good warranty and good quality but don't want to spend a ton. She has gone through 2 Zunes in 2 years and we had good luck with warranty-ing the Ipod mini she had prior to that (sent it back 6 times in 2 years). TIA

Does anyone know where I can see an advanced copy of this ad?

I am looking for an Ipod Classic for my DD's birthday on Thanksgiving and I don't see any good deals (or any deals at all) on BF. The Target website says $225 I think as their price but my local store has them marked for $249 (I have a $75 GC to Target so would like to buy there). Does anyone know if Target will match their online price? I was actually thinking of getting a pre-owned Classic from Target, does anyone have any experience w. Target refurbs?

My DD is 19 and is basically 0-5 on electronic devices so I need something with a good warranty and good quality but don't want to spend a ton. She has gone through 2 Zunes in 2 years and we had good luck with warranty-ing the Ipod mini she had prior to that (sent it back 6 times in 2 years). TIA

They will not match their online price. I've also never owned anything pre-owned from Target.

I never looked at next weeks ad and I won't get to see it until I go to work tonight, sorry.

Yay!! Thanks guys. I guess waiting patiently worked out.

Angelic680: I have mulled the new Nano but not sure if the capacity is enough. She is a college student and would rather have the iPod than a TV for her room. She and her friends watch movies on her laptop but the iPod is convenient for when her roomate is trying to sleep. Also she is a music student so she often loads it with pieces she is working on and homework from classes that require listening. She isn't demanding the Classic but I think it is probably the best option and now with the GC deal it is not much more than the Nano 16g anyway.

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I went to my local Target about 1 pm today and got the last iPod Classic on the shelf (thank goodness it was the black one too). :2woot: And got my $20 GC so I was a happy woman!

Just FYI if anyone is interested, The Girl Gourmet Cake Baker is on sale for $17.49 but at my local Target it rang up for $14.49!!! Regular price is $29.99 so if anyone has purchased it recently you may want to go back for your price check. I think the cashier thought I was going to try to make out with him I was so excited!

Oh and no iPod Touches on the shelves at my Target either, lots and lots of Nanos but no Touches. And TONS of the $25 iTunes cards though. Just in case though, I scoped out the remote locations of the store that they have them placed in and hid a few for good measure. If I can get them off the shelf when I get in the store I will go retrieve my hidden ones (if they are still there) and put them back on the rack too.