Is Walmart crazy ALL day long on BF?

AudreyNicole

I don't know why, but I am scared to go to Walmart on BF. LOL! I have never been on BF, but there are some things there this year that I would really like to have. I plan to go to Target first, so I won't be getting there right as the doors open. Does it stay really crazy all day long? I know with Target, in the past years, it seems to quiet down a bit around 8-9am. When is a good time to go? I don't want anything super exciting, no big ticket items, just a few movies and video games... what do you think?

My walmart is crazy in the morning, but by mid afternoon to late evening it's calmed way down and half of the time alot of the door busters are still left. Of course, not the tv's or electronics, but other stuff, usually household stuff and clothing are still there a few days later with the door buster price.

I stopped at Walmart last year later in the day and was able to get everything I wanted. There were a LOT of the cheap movies left and the flash drives, which is what I went for.

I think I am going to go to Menards first, and then Walmart later. That way the "big ticket" item people should be out of the way.

big ticket items --if that is what you want--i would go to walmart first. even if it is the sweatsuits or games/movies--sure there might be a couple left but no where near the selection they have when they open-- also the sweatsuits last year were really nice and they went fast--i wasnt able to find any for my daughter either..... and i get there at 2am .... i dont even get all the doorbuster items i want, but i go with my mom and we meet people who want what i want and so we try to get for each other at the different areas...... this helps :)

A lot really depends on your walmart. I have started at walmart every year except last year and it has never been anything like some of the crazy stories I read on here! Last year I didn't get to walmart until 7am. It was pretty much dead and the store looked like it had been hit by a tornado. There were a lot of dvds and pjs etc. left but the selection left was not very good. I was mainly there to price match so it worked out for me.

At my Walmart last BF I was there at opening and went for all my other items first, then went for the video games and they were all gone. It hadn't even been an hour. The cart traffics jams were so bad otherwise I might have made it in time. The movies were pretty picked through within the first couple hours. I went back at 10am and it was like any other day, not nearly as busy.