Extra 15% off BF weekend coupon in the mail!

First Lady

I got two also! One to be used with a Kohl's card and one to be used without a Kohl's card. My dd was very happy that she can use one without a card and I can use the other one with my card. She is in college and does not have a Kohl's card (luckily) so she can use her 15% off with her cash she has saved. Love me some Kohl's!

I don't really get how much I would actually be saving at Kohls...

Say something has a BF price of $100, 15% off would be $85, but what is EB and Kohls Cash? Do you have to have a Kohls card?

The EB is early bird and you get $10 in Kohls cash for every $50 you spend. The Kohls cash can be used the following week.

They are sending out both kinds of discounts one with a card and one without.

The USPS doesn't forward "junk mail" because the mailer gets a special discounted rate. So the cost of forwarding isn't included.

Yes I know this. But when they are in envelopes I usually get them and if they aren't i don't. so my only question is if they are in envelopes or not.

Yes I know this. But when they are in envelopes I usually get them and if they aren't i don't. so my only question is if they are in envelopes or not.

Mine was in an envelope. There was a card with 2 different discounts (ykwim):

One is save an extra 15% on everything Weds-Sat Nov. 25-28

The other is save an extra 15% on everything Nov. 19-29

I am an MVC cardholder.

Mine was in an envelope. There was a card with 2 different discounts (ykwim):

One is save an extra 15% on everything Weds-Sat Nov. 25-28

The other is save an extra 15% on everything Nov. 19-29

I am an MVC cardholder.

Thanks. I have had MVC status for a few years now as I always spend more than 600 there throughout the year. So I should get it, but looking at how late some other people's are coming in, I might still not get it in time for BF. lol

Mine was a tri-fold also, no envelope (not a cardholder). But for those of you who didn't get one, if you want to shop online you could still use the promo code. On the back of the card it says "Offer valid Wed, Nov. 25 - Sat, Nov 28, 2009... (and toward the bottom it says) Enjoy your discount at Kohls.com with 15% off any purchase using promo code: SAVE15NOV."

Is this 15% coupon in addition to the 15% off of KitchenAid stand mixers that are on early bird special?

Yep. You'll get the 15% off the pre-rebate price.

And you'll still get Kohl's Cash based on the amount of your total after the coupon and before tax is added.