Kmart Thanksgiving day Line and Arrival Question

Princess_Lynda

As with any other BF deal, what is it worth to you? If you want it bad enough be one of the first on line. Not sure how many will be looking for that item though. Usually laptops and other electronics are first to go. This is my first year doing KMart but I`m used to Best Buy and wonLt be able to sleep so I`ll be hitting whichever my top priority is Thursday night even though no one has the lines like BB and I`ll defineately be first...... and for once I`ll get to eat with my family on Thanksgiving. lol

where I live Kmart isn't very busy and I have always arrived right as the doors were opening and gotten everything I needed. I have never gotten the BIG ticket items but never had a problem with the smaller stuff. Edited by snwbunny122
left a word out

The KM to me is in a small town so it isn't really busy. Last year I kept hitting the snooze and ended up getting there at 8 a.m. They had one camera left that was a doorbuster! Boy was that luck? So if it is something you really, really want, I would get there at least an hour early. You can always wait in the warm car until ppl start lining up! I would think there would not be as many there as there will be on BF.

I arrived at 6:15 A.M. and was 20th in line. By the time they opened there were only about 100 people. They had plenty of everything, and passed out tickets for electronic items. They had at least 17 of each, and 40 of the 17" TV that no one in the line wanted. It looked like people wanted the 10MP GE camera, and the Wii. They still had tickets for all items when the doors opened. I went early just to go, and to buy cat food. In and out in less than 10 minutes.