Crocs $9.99!

First Lady

Crocs.com has NFL. MLB, NCAA Beaches & Caymann crocs for $9.99! Plus use code chooseship for free shipping or choose10 for 10% off! I got my boys 2 pairs of Hawkeye crocs for $20.97 shipped!!

http://www.crocs.com/dotw/dotw,default,sc.html?adid=exacttarget_email_0_111709_DOTW_Sports_&j=4558496&[email protected]&l=33602_HTML&u=48736331&mid=93003&jb=0

Use code customerloyalty09 for 10% off AND free shipping. Just got two pairs for $17.98.

only takes 10% off for me

ok nm got to work

I had to remove ALL codes/items and then re-add again

Dont know why could have been a wonky glitch but JIC happens to someone else try dumping out everything and re-adding. 2 pairs for 17.98

Edited by KBsDarling

i dont know if there is a huge difference look wise or something but maybe look under adults and order smalls...somewhere there is a chart that says kids shoe inches vs adult....I bought DD adult mukluks when they were on sale and they fit fine...though seeing you have a 6 yr old that may be to much size difference as DD is 8 so a ladies small was within an 1/2 inch of her current shoe size

i dont know if there is a huge difference look wise or something but maybe look under adults and order smalls...somewhere there is a chart that says kids shoe inches vs adult....I bought DD adult mukluks when they were on sale and they fit fine...though seeing you have a 6 yr old that may be to much size difference as DD is 8 so a ladies small was within an 1/2 inch of her current shoe size

I will check that out, thank you :) He is a size 13 now, and they are sold out of the 12/13 and size 1.

Edit: According to the sizing charts, he would need an Adult XXS, which of course, they don't have either. But that is good to know that the sizing overlaps like that. Just may need that in the future :)

Edited by AudreyNicole

That's what I did too...I bought adult size in a smaller size...

how do you find the right size for these? My grandson is in the 2nd grade. So anyonw have an idea of what sizes I need to look at? Waiting to hear from his mom what his actual shoe size is. But in the meantime was trying to find out if I look in kids, juniors or mens?

Glad everyone is loving the deal like I am! I passed it along to the family with a hint about it being good presents for my boys!

My 9 year old wears a size 4 in boys in shoes, but wears a size 2 in mens crocs. My 11 yo wears a size 6 in shoes and a size 3 mens in crocs. And the croc measurements are from inside the croc from toe to heal...on the inside!

I measured my sons shoes, inside about 9.5 for a size 4 shoe. Croc he wears is a 8.5 and yes they are a bit small. But my other sons crocs are size 3 and 9.5 but they are big on my son, but yet the same size as his shoe. The toe to heal isn't so bad, but it's the width and the top of the croc that has the excess room. I don't know...he likes the smaller size in crocs, so that's what I go with for him.

Crocs.com has NFL. MLB, NCAA Beaches & Caymann crocs for $9.99! Plus use code chooseship for free shipping or choose10 for 10% off! I got my boys 2 pairs of Hawkeye crocs for $20.97 shipped!!

http://www.crocs.com/dotw/dotw,default,sc.html?adid=exacttarget_email_0_111709_DOTW_Sports_&j=4558496&[email protected]&l=33602_HTML&u=48736331&mid=93003&jb=0

Oh Poop, nothing big enough left in the Hawkeye crocs. :no: