CNN.com: "Wal-Mart Black Friday ad: TVs top deals"

Brad

Hmmm.. maybe this is not what i need then.

one year we got our son one of the boy jeep wranglers at walmart they had for $88.00 but it was a 2 seater jeep, and he rode on it from 18 month to age 4.

If this one is REALY small.. it's not going to work. Does anyone know what the price of them are regulary at walmart so i could go and look at it before hand .?

I think that's what the previous poster was saying. That their child was 18 months when purchased and it will probably last until their 3 1/2 - 4 years old. I too am in the market for this for my DD. I have searched walmart.com as well as the power wheels website and I can't seem to find it anywhere. So if anybody has any info, it would greatly be appreciated.

I think that's what the previous poster was saying. That their child was 18 months when purchased and it will probably last until their 3 1/2 - 4 years old. I too am in the market for this for my DD. I have searched walmart com as well as the power wheels website and I can't seem to find it anywhere. So if anybody has any info, it would greatly be appreciated.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to say. I measured the jeep and it runs a little over 3ft. bumper to bumper, 2 ft. wide - wheel to wheel, and the seat is 12 inches wide. I'd also like to add, this is by far his FAVORITE toy. He runs from his room every morning straight to the jeep and sits in it while he watches tv, lol.

My dh is a computer guy (network admin) and he hates them. He says somethinga always goes wrong and he bought them in batches.

I bought an eMachine laptop back in 2000 and it lasted for years. I loved that machine and it still worked when I gave it away. No problems. It is probably like everyone else; quality control issues. You just don't know what you will get.

anyone know if the blue ray player is netflix compatable?

You will have to wait for the ad to find out. Most of the time they will not indicate it, as in the case of best buy, which normally does not promote upselling generic models, even though they might stream netflix.

I've said this before on the Target board but we got two Westinghouse on BF last year at Target, one for me and one for my parents and neither of us have had any problems and are very happy with them. I'll be upgrading to the 32" this year...hope this helps :)

That is your experience, but others have troubles with the brand. We have two 42" at church, going strong, but mine went south.:eek:

chiming in to say that my Emachines desktop that I bought in 2002 is still plugging along. And so is DD's Emachine that I bought 3 years ago.

I hope they don't do those "secret sales" again. The last time I was in Walmart for BF and they were running a secret sale - it took them 8 hours to find the merchandise!