What is one frivilous gift you'd like this year?

georgiapeach717

My big splurge would either be Nook from Barnes & Noble or the new frappuccino maker from Mr. Coffee.

Ohhh I'd love the Nook! But DH just bought me a Sony E-reader for my birthday. He says he'd buy me the nook as well, but I can't justify spending that much while having a perfectly good one.

elmck, i am still wondering about the wii fit vs. the wii active. I think I like the look of the active better....plus i hear the wii fit can be downright mean, LOL!

If I honestly thought I'd get it I would check it out, but I do not think it will happen. Mom and Dad are cutting back, and most of my kids are newly married and struggling to make it, DD6 doesn't have that much in her piggy bank.

This thread is making me greedy too, I dreamed I got a Cricut Expression.

♪♫I want a new drug

One that won't make me sick :yuck:

One that won' make me crash my car

Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug

One that won't hurt my head :confused:

One that won't make my mouth too dry

Or make my eyes too red :cheesy:

I want a new drug

One that won't spill

One that don't cost too much

Or come in a pill

I want a new drug

One that won't go away

One that won't keep me up all night :eyepoppin

One that won't make me sleep all day :yawn:

I want a new drug

One that does what it should

One that won't make me feel too bad :no:

One that won't make me feel too good ::cool:

I want a new drug

One with no doubt :rolleyes:

One that won't make me talk too much :razz:

Or make my face break out♪♫

But... I'd settle for the new Droid! ;)

i wouldn't turn down a weekly trip to a spa for a massage, wedding ring upgrade, new kitchen remodel.

for DH i'd want him to have lawn service for a season, a new deck to go around the hot tub and time and $$ to restore his '79 El Camino.

Edited by celticnurse

I'm so torn! I have $200 in Amazon giftcards that are left over, just for me!

I need my motherboard rebuilt, but I can't buy that with Amazon gift cards.

I can't decide between a set of Rachael Ray pans (I have 2 pans and LOVE them, but who wants pans?), an Ipod touch, a bicycle, or a netbook.

If I could pick anything, it would be the $$ to move to the beach in South Carolina and buy an FJ7 cruiser!

frivilous gift?????????? a ring.....

Id like college ring.... but being that i don't wear jewelry.... cant see the justify spending more then $50 for jewelry i do wear.... if i had a couple hundred id buy a frivolous net/notebook i want and need,lol.

but i get my AA in Feb.... and im so exited... it'd just be cool to have it.....

I want a new mini-van. Don't even care what kind. Expecting #5 in May and these cars and trucks are not cutting it anymore.

However, my husband is working on that and promised me we would have one before the baby comes. So, I am gonna say a cricut cause I want one too. I also want an airbrush machine that I can use to decorate cakes.

I want a diamonique diamond ring. I have earrings and they are very nice. For those who want a dyson vaccuum, don't waste your money. I've had one for about 4 years now and am not impressed. I miss my canister vac. The dyson is NOT good around floorboards.

My experience with the Dyson is completely opposite. I love mine. It does an awesome job and mine does do great around floorboards.

My experience with the Dyson is completely opposite. I love mine. It does an awesome job and mine does do great around floorboards.

Same here, I am in love with my dyson and think they do great around floorboards. I just cleaned my van, which lives at the beach part time, and it sucked up all that sand. Awesome!

All-inclusive trip to somewhere bahama-ish.

Realistically, I would really like this ruby/diamond bracelet set on clearance at Helzberg but hubby probably wont come through on that one (partly because I havent told him about it- I told him my list this year included a special, really thoughtful surprise. He keeps saying The Snuggie. Ugh.)

:D

Realistically, I would really like this ruby/diamond bracelet set on clearance at Helzberg but hubby probably wont come through on that one (partly because I havent told him about it- I told him my list this year included a special, really thoughtful surprise. He keeps saying The Snuggie. Ugh.)

OMG I just spit tea all over my computer! :D That's HILARIOUS!

I would be absolutley thrilled if my husband would get me a Snuggie, or anything for that matter. He tends to leave everything up to me, including my own gift.

Funny/sad story:

When we moved into our new house I sent DH to target to pick up some stocking holders for the kids. He came home all proud of himself and with 6 of them. I asked him why we needed 6 stocking holders, he said "one for each of the kids, and one for you and me." I then asked "and who will fill my stocking?" He then replied, "fine, I'll take them back."

I would be absolutley thrilled if my husband would get me a Snuggie, or anything for that matter. He tends to leave everything up to me, including my own gift.

Funny/sad story:

When we moved into our new house I sent DH to target to pick up some stocking holders for the kids. He came home all proud of himself and with 6 of them. I asked him why we needed 6 stocking holders, he said "one for each of the kids, and one for you and me." I then asked "and who will fill my stocking?" He then replied, "fine, I'll take them back."

:rotflol:i love it

New living room. Furniture that magically repells anything the kids would do to it, carpeting that does the same, sleek entertainment center with a beautiful new flat screen TV, blue-ray player, sound system, wii, and a lifetime subscription to some sort of HD programmming. And, if it's not too much to ask for, some nice artwork or mirrors for decoration.

How 'bout it, Santa? I have been really good this year.

If that's too much, I will just take the new bed that I have been wanting for a decade and DH is completely opposed to. Or I can buy the bed and Santa can leave some happy pills for DH...