>>> Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

I have never done bf at bb before and really cant camp out for days..so my question is, is most of their sales usually online too? I really want that starwars leapster 2 bundle for 49.99 and it does not say doorbuster on it but does say minimum of 8 per store, so do u think this will be online as well or am I out of luck? Thanks in advance =)

Considering the economy right now I would have thought they would have come up with spectacular sales.. there is nothing worth missing thanksgiving for and camping out for hours on end for... the computer deals are not great.. just extra ram, and the TV deals are not that great either.. seriously not worth the camp out.

I hate when people say this, but I'm really unimpressed with this ad as well. I wouldnt be surprised to see some items added like they did last year. Probably a laptop for $299 and another cheap camera, and some kind of tv.

One good deal I like though is the Logitec Harmony remote for 39.99.

You will be too late if you get there around midnight. No matter how crappy the ad is you will always have high schoolers and college kids waiting in line. I would say..........

Watch my webcast later today!

does anyone think the line will be crazy this year? i want to go for the 89.99 magellan and the 299 desktop (says there will be ten of them

I was thinking to get there around midnight? thoughts?

Not thrilled with BB ad! I thought that the consensus was that there would be $99 netbooks this year. Well, I have not seen one yet. I did not even see a regular priced netbook on the ad. It just does not seem that the sales are that great. Nothing jumps out at me. Lots of games & movies, but not worth my time! How sad!

$99 netbooks wasn't any kind of consensus; it was wishful thinking on some people's part.

There is no 32" or 40" as cheap as Target, but if you go deeper in the ad, they got some name brand models from Samsung and Sony at the lowest prices I have seen. The Dyson deal from Target is in this ad as well. I liked the Magellan gps offer in the ad, but I think the TomTom in the Target ad is better, though the SE4 is a new model I believe.

The game and movie deals are what impressed me, and I'll be on their website shopping for these for sure.

For those looking for cheap laptops, Best Buy already had a $249 laptop a couple days ago, and I'm sure they'll rerun that deal throughout the holidays, so just keep an eye on the Gottadeal website.

Overall, it was a good ad, but their doorbusters aren't quite as good as what Target has for electronics. Still though, it won't stop massive lines from forming at the stores, because there are some movie and game deals that are hard to pass up.

does anyone think the line will be crazy this year? i want to go for the 89.99 magellan and the 299 desktop (says there will be ten of them

I was thinking to get there around midnight? thoughts?

Your other computer option is the compaq at officemax for $239+$99.99 for the monitor and its a better computer.:yup:

And you have a better chance of getting it too!!:yup:

Any electronics experts have any opinions of the TV'S? I'm clueless!

Let us know what size you are looking for and your price range.:)

This ad is teh suck.

Damn you Circuit City for going out of business.

I feel your PAIN!!

Maybe Circuit City will have some deals and free shiping.

But it's not going to be like the old Circuit City.:no:

Eh I was looking for a PS3 deal but those games are terrible. I just glanced at it but did it say 6 games with the X box?

I might just forget getting the PS3 and go for the Samsung Blu ray for $149. Is that the same BD player that Sears has for $149?

Very disappointed with the laptop deals. No deals at all.

Not impressed with this ad either. Amazon and Target has advertised many items in this ad the past 2 weeks ago at or below the BB bf price. $99 Netbooks were a consensus from every outlet I heard. The $499 looks alright. Last year, i stopped by BB on the Wed before and 6-7 people already camped out with chairs, tents, dvd players. On T-Day, dozens of people were camped out.

My dd wants a DSI. Do you think I will be able to purchase it online? I notice it's not a doorbuster, but that's a good deal with all does games installed. I don't wanna stand in line on Thursday just for one item well 2 the prepaid tmobile phone. What should I do...lol Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I am not impressed either - and that desktop price seems high to me. I think I paid less than that for a desktop system a couple years ago and it's still running fine. Here's hoping Wally World comes through with some more excitement. I won't be standing in BB line this year.