Duck Hunter Feedback

Buckeye Shopper

it is old i used to play it on nintendo it is really fun tho

this is not the duck hunter you are thinking about, this is a outdoor game with a duck that actually flys around............was looking at it for dss too, but not sure depends on how well that duck actually flys, have not had good luck with flying toys in the past.

LOL- I LOVED that duck hunt on NES! I was a master of it and actually still have the gun.

I've never heard about this but my DS7 would be in HEAVEN if it actually worked! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone has any experience with it.

It's $15.00 on BF @ Target. It seems to be pretty popular. I've seen it this week priced $19.99 at Meijer's up to $40.00 at Kohls. I was thinking about going ahead and buying it at Meijer's this week just in case I miss out on it @ Target. My local Target has been out of stock for a while, I don't know if it's because they're holding stock for BF or if they're selling out?

My nephew just got one for his b-day. There was a party going on so I didn't get to play with it, but it seemed like a dud. His seemed too heavy in the front so it dropped almost straight to the ground. I'm not sure if there is a way to tweek it so that it acutally works. If it actually flies it could be a really cool toy.