Christmas TV Specials schedule

hopeky94

When Clark is in the dept. store with the lingerie clerk and was saying how hot is was and she goes well you do have your coat on and he goes Oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple? I am sitting here laughing just thinking about Chevy Chase..he always makes me smile:)

"Halleluia! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?" :lolrun:

This is my life, summed up in one line. :tongue1:

I love, and somehow hate at the same time, cousin Eddie, in his nasty robe and hat, drinking a beer, "Merry Christmas. Sh*tter was full!"

Edited by tn20
Fixing my mistake :)

It wouldn't be the Holidays if the stores were any less hooter, uh, hotter than they are!

I would check your links, allshoppedout, but I'm still on dial-up and could put the dvd in my player and watch the entire movie before I could get the clips to load!

Edited by tn20
Correcting a typo

A must see for those of you that don't own on DVD:

A Charlie Brown Christmas to air Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:00 ET on ABC

People do not deprive your children!

[YOUTUBE]******** width="425" height="344">******* name="movie" value="http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param>******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>******* name="*****************" value="always"></param><embed src="http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" *****************="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

24 hours of The Christmas Story on TBS, watch it every year, at least 4 times in that time, love love love it, I can quote the entire movie beginning to end, wife thinks I'm crazy, i don't care, I tell her every year I want a zeppelin and the lamp!!!

Seriously, someone tell my wife there is nothing wrong with have this in the living room, come on!!!!

http://www.redriderleglamps.com/productDetails.cfm;jsessionid=42309335891c2d122b54TR?merchID=3&showDescription=yes&CFID=1274198&CFTOKEN=40407137

I tell her every year I want a zeppelin and the lamp!!!

Seriously, someone tell my wife there is nothing wrong with have this in the living room, come on!!!!

We have a smaller version of the lamp on our bedside table! My sister bought it for my DH a few years ago for Christmas. We love it! Most of the time, while turning it on, one of us will say either, "Its a major award!" or "There's nothing like the glow of electric sex in the window."

Maybe your wife will let you keep one in the bedroom? :yup: (I was going to put the winking smiley here, but I noticed he also licks his lips and I thought that might be pushing it a bit! :eek:)

This makes me sad, cos my favorite Christmas special of all time, A Muppet Family Christmas, will never be rerun on TV again! IDK when it last was, but now that the Muppet 'family' are now owned by different entities, my hopes are dashed. Thank god I have it on tape!

I know how you feel! My sister and my favorite Christmas show growing up was Jim Hensen's A Christmas Toy. We had a tape that was recorded off tv and played so many times that it quit working. About 5 years ago I bought a new VHS copy of it off ebay for, well, a lot of money, but I was SOOO happy! Then I actually had to buy a VHS player just to play the darn thing.

So then last year or the year before, I find that they released it on DVD. I went to go and buy it but I saw in a review that they removed the scenes with Kermit the Frog because whoever had the rights to the other muppets in the movie didn't have the rights to Kermit. I was SO disapointed! It wouldn't be the same without Kermit! So I didn't buy the DVD and I am rationing my tape... I don't want it to wear out, so I won't let my kids watch it more than 1 time a week.