>>> Staples Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

What kind of coupons? Did know there were any.

Search eBay for "staples coupon" and you'll find all kinds of them. Usually discounts like $30 off $150, $25 off $75, $20 off $100, etc... just make sure they can be used online and expire after BF.

The Staples ad excites me, the portable HD, wireless printer, some of the blank media. This is a very solid ad for staples. I am also lucky to have two staples in my area, I have never had an issue getting an item on BF since the second store opened. Edited by andyw06

Does Staples still give you $3 off for each printer cartridge you bring in?

Also, since you can get coupons like $20 off $100 on eBay, there's no reason to use the 10% coupon in the BF ad because you can't use 2 coupons at the same time, right?

Do you think the nuvi255w will be available online?

Edited by Venusaur

Does Staples still give you $3 off for each printer cartridge you bring in?

Yes. http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/3dollar_inkrecycle

Also, since you can get coupons like $20 off $100 on eBay, there's no reason to use the 10% coupon in the BF ad because you can't use 2 coupons at the same time, right?

Yes. Remember the 10% off of one single item is for redemption on Saturday, not on Black Friday.

Do you think the nuvi255w will be available online?

Typically, door busters are not offered online.

Thanks for posting, I like the DVD media prices and the Seagate 1TB HD. One of the better ads I've seen so far.

That is a very good price on the Seagate drive, but after suffering through two 7200.11 failures from Seagate, I'm a tad wary of buying anything Seagate these days.

Sometimes I wonder what is the point of listing an item in regular list price on the BF ads? Especially when the item is available everywhere in that price right now. I.e. It is not one of those hard to get item like the Wii 2 years ago.

E.g. The sony reader pocket edition regular price is $199, and they list it on the ad at the same price ... What's up with that?

Sometimes I wonder what is the point of listing an item in regular list price on the BF ads? Especially when the item is available everywhere in that price right now. I.e. It is not one of those hard to get item like the Wii 2 years ago.

E.g. The sony reader pocket edition regular price is $199, and they list it on the ad at the same price ... What's up with that?

They probably can't sell it below that price but wanted to put it in the ad to remind you they have it.

Or to make you think it's on sale...