Any news on the Saturday Sale for 11/14???

Mugglemom

I read in another thread that someone had posted, "they are doing a secret saturday sale every saturday on select item(s) up to black friday."

i just have got off that thread, it seems like a good idea. do you remember the xbox 360 sale? $299 and a $100 gc? They said it was happening this weekend with the nintendo wii, just the wii is going to be $199 with a 100 walmart gc.

I read in another thread that someone had posted, "they are doing a secret saturday sale every saturday on select item(s) up to black friday."

i just have got off that thread, it seems like a good idea. do you remember the xbox 360 sale? $299 and a $100 gc? They said it was happening this weekend with the nintendo wii, just the wii is going to be $199 with a 100 walmart gc.

If that is true I am going to be there Saturday. We want a Wii bad but have been waiting. I wont wait anymore. I will take that gift card and buy us a games and a remote and still have some for a present for someone else.

that would be awesome

Should be announced same day as they released it last week.

Yep it is all cell phones type stuff this saturday we are all suprised about it being only that. It is already listed on walmart.com

http://connect.walmart.com/holidaysavings/

Last week Brad posted the "One Day In-Store Specials" on Monday, 11/2 for the Saturday, 11/7 sale.

While the cell phone/toy ad says "in-store special only", the Blackberry cell phones are a week long sale. At the bottom of the ad it says: "Event Dates: 11/14/09 to 11/20/09 starting Sat. Nov 14th at 8:00am."

Still have fingers crossed that maybe later today, or tomorrow we'll see some more one day in-store specials... :holiday04