walmart x box games $1.35

dealluvr

The Xbox games may be okay, but I looked at the preowned Wii games and one I'm wanting Walmart has listed as 34.96 for it preowned and I can buy it brand new from Amazon for 18.99. Someone really isn't paying attention with prices like that!

These are Xbox games, not Xbox 360 games but some ARE backwards compatible. I don't own an Xbox360 so I don't know which do and which don't.

But I found an article here if it helps

http://xbox.about.com/od/xbox360faqs/f/x360bcfaq.htm

These will not play on the XBox 360 Arcade that was on sale with the promo codes this weekend. I think if you buy the extra hard drive they may work, but out of the box they will not.

Does anyone know if the Area 51 game for XBox is any good? The guy I'm buying it for loves the Call of Duty games, as well as Halo. Just wondering if this is along those lines?

Check out Gamespot and IGN for game reviews. Nothing worse than getting stuck with a bad game on christmas morning. You play it for 30 minutes and then realize how bad it is...never wanting to play it again. Area 51 is okay. Gamespot gave it 7.2 out of 10. So it is above average and fairly entertaining. I usually try to get games at least 8.0 and up. But for the price you're paying, it is a pretty good deal. Also gamespot and ign have links to basically all the available reviews online (together in one place); so you can get better overall idea of what everyone thinks of the game. Good luck!

I bought an NCAA football game & Ford Racing for my 8yo son, but alot of these seem to be too mature for him. Does anyone know of other places that have good deals on the original x-box games (not 360). TIA!

Try Amazon.com but always check the other prices on there as well from the other sellers I found several that were over priced but when you check the prices of 3rd party sellers they are more reasonable even if you do have to pay shipping...

HTH

I bought an NCAA football game & Ford Racing for my 8yo son, but alot of these seem to be too mature for him. Does anyone know of other places that have good deals on the original x-box games (not 360). TIA!

At our local GameStop they had alot of the original xbox pre played games for $1.99 and $1.49 up at the cash out stand.

Might check your local one to just see if you can get lucky.