Emachine E211H 21.5in Monitor

Seagate 1TB External Hard Drive

Kodak CD-80 Camera Bundle

TomTomXXL 530S

Garmin Nuvi 255W

HP 16GB and 8GB flash drive

HP C6380 AIO

HP F4280 AIO

There are some other items also like CD's DVD's, Mice, picture frames, and memory cards

Do not know any pricing yet but will keep you posted.

Staples Facebook page is leaking items all day. Here's the first one:

Hit the savings jackpot when you buy an HP laptop with Windows 7 for only $299.98 after $250 instant savings and $50 easy rebate. That's $300 off! Imagine all the cranberry sauce you could buy with that. Valid Friday, 11/27 from 6am- 10am, US only

Staples Facebook page is leaking items all day. Here's the first one:

Hit the savings jackpot when you buy an HP laptop with Windows 7 for only $299.98 after $250 instant savings and $50 easy rebate. That's $300 off! Imagine all the cranberry sauce you could buy with that. Valid Friday, 11/27 from 6am- 10am, US only

DH bought me a laptop for Christmas last year... this year I'm looking for one for our daughter... when I saw this I looked on the Staples webpage to get more details. It's a HP Pavilion dv7-1451nr Entertainment laptop... I looked at the one I'm typing on right now... It's a HP Pavilion dv5-1159se Entertainment laptop (!) and I know DH paid over $1000 for it! :eek:

I'm going to try top snag one of these for our daughter but I'm worried because it is currently not in stock at any of the Staples near me. :(

DH bought me a laptop for Christmas last year... this year I'm looking for one for our daughter... when I saw this I looked on the Staples webpage to get more details. It's a HP Pavilion dv7-1451nr Entertainment laptop... I looked at the one I'm typing on right now... It's a HP Pavilion dv5-1159se Entertainment laptop (!) and I know DH paid over $1000 for it! :eek:

I'm going to try top snag one of these for our daughter but I'm worried because it is currently not in stock at any of the Staples near me. :(

that would make it $399.99 if it's currently $699.99

I dunno if that's the correct one.

Ya, we can only "speculate" which one it is. We "assume" it's either the HP g60-530US or the HP DV4-1540US. Either one would be a great deal! I did some recon at Staples today and they had both of these on display. I'd take either for $300! ;)

it is possible that it could be those however what staples usually does is they bring in a special model for promotional use only... they done that the past 3 years of me working there thatch what they've done...

My guess is that it will resemble the g60 very much in design...