Caption Photos & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Chosen!]

Brad

1-But honey, I got a coupon for 10% of our next purchase.

2- Maybe all of these gifts will make my teenage daughter stop being mad at me for not buying her that car.

3- (5 hours before picture was taken) "Ok, mom, 4 hours until the stores open, we can take turns napping. I will take the first nap and you can wake me in an hour so you can nap."

1. Ahh so many great deals today. Now to shop for the family!

2. Lets see what she has here......ooooh....i see she wants a little sugar in her coffee tonite! *finds phone number in bag* Hey, who's Ryan?!

3. Security: They've been sleeping here all day. I guess I shouldnt tell them they missed the sales.

#1. Why did we buy so much from here...we don't even have kids

#2. Man..I should have started shopping on Black Friday years ago with these great deals...

now if I could only find a women to wear the lingerie I'd be set

#3. We're this exhausted just from looking through the ads...what are we going to do

tomorrow

1. Last Call....All aboard the Toys R Us Express!!!!!

2. Man I got to hide some of the bags before the guys from work see me......

3. Snore.....Time to shop.....snore....a doll house for Susie.......snore....a football for Tommy.....snore.....and well a Wii for me!

Photo 1: Sweetie, it's like I tell you every year. You have to spend money to save money...

Photo 2: These new victoria secret panties will be less restrictive than my old underwear, allowing me to get to those doorbusters even faster!!!

Photo 3: Look at all of those other shmucks in their camping chairs. Marion, I sure am glad we decided to camp out with our Sharper Image heated massage chairs...

Photo 1: Hey Joyce, the manager wants to know where you are going to put the life size Barbie?

Photo 2: I KNEW they'd never look in the pink bag for the Zhu Zhu pets. Great hiding place!

Photo 3: Should we tell them they are in the wrong line for the Best Buy tickets?

This contest is now closed.

It'll take me some time to read through all the entries to pick my favorites, so look for the winners to be announced either late tonight or (more likely) tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone who entered :)