50% off payless w/coupon

natasha

Thanks! just got back. The best thing about this sale is you know they didn't jack up the prices just to make you think you got a deal!

No they didn't jack up the prices. The prices that are in there are always the prices. I think it was a great deal. I got 7 pairs of shoes and a bunch of socks for $100

Thanks OP! I've been trying to find a pair of inexpensive black boots for my son's Halloween costume and scored some great waterproof black lace up boots for a very happy trick-or-treater! Great quality and only paid $14.99. Wish I could have gotten his costume at 50% off too!!:)

Went tonight - it was like Black Friday, lol. The line snaked around the store to the back. I took my dd4 and ds9 and my son's eyes about popped out of his head. We were in the store for 45 minutes - 35 of which was spent waiting in line.

I bought a pair of shoes for my dd and ds and a pair of sunglasses for myself.

The lines were just like Black Friday. Had a great time, but there were so many people, I got charged twice for the same pair of shoes...$18 each. I hope she remembers me enough to believe me when I go in tomorrow. Other than that, we got 8 pair and a purse for $103 and they were all so nice.

Just wanted to add my thanks. Took all 3 kids to have their feet checked and all 3 of them needed new shoes - one of my girls went up 1 1/2 sizes!! The other went up a half size and the 3rd went up a full size as well. This made it sooo much better with a 50% off coupon. We got tennis shoes for all 3 and a pair of dress shoes for each of the 2 girls. 5 pair for $56.00!!

I got a ton of stuff. Some of the shoes weren't in my size, but I got them anyway as I can go back and exchange for size. I also got my daughter a pair of tap shoes and a pair of ballet shoes in the next size up as I know she will be needing them soon.

I went and bought quite a bit too. I had to return some boots the next day and the employee said their goal for the day was $1400 and they sold $10000 in one day. She said Oprah was going to be paying Payless the 50%. I dont know how true that is but that is what she said. Way to go Oprah! So unfortunately I do not foresee another sale like this any time soon.