Loving Family Dollhouse

steff

I am looking for the Loving Family Dollhouse for my 4 year old DD. TRU has the mega set for 159.00, The Fisher Price site shows it for 100.00. What is the difference between these two sets? Also do you think the van is included with the mega site or just the dollhouse version of this.

Thanks for your help its driving me crazy.

Thanks for your help...I thought the Fisher price site included the furniture as well. I hope they include the van. Does anyone think this mega dollhouse will go on sale?[/quote

Santa is also bringing this for my DD. I am torn if I should go ahead and get it for 69.oo and get the free van at tru or wait and see for black friday. I know it is not in targets toy books .

All opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help...I thought the Fisher price site included the furniture as well. I hope they include the van. Does anyone think this mega dollhouse will go on sale?[/quote

Santa is also bringing this for my DD. I am torn if I should go ahead and get it for 69.oo and get the free van at tru or wait and see for black friday. I know it is not in targets toy books .

All opinions would be appreciated.

What's the value on the van. I look at that as being a discount on the price of the dollhouse. And I know when I was that age I wanted to drive.... LOL

I personally don't think it will be on sale for BF. However, you could buy now, save your receipt and return if it does go on sale at some time. Toys R Us just had a B1G1 on the doll house accessories in October, they usually do this again around Easter. I remember that is when I bought the remaining sets for my DD. Hope that helps a little.