Official "I Need a Shopping Partner" Request Thread

mumof4

All you Wilkes-Barre ppl: Where you planning on shopping???...Im a rookie at this and I am going to need some advice!! Let me know cool people!

There is a KOHLS right off I-81 Exit 168 I believe...Just get off the exit..Make a left a the light...Go straight for a bit...You will pass a bunch of restaurants and stores including walmart..You'll pass a big vacant parking lot,then the kings college activity field... Next to that theres a sam's club...Turn left into there and Sams club is right next to Kohls... :) Hope this helps...

Most of the stores that are displayed here. The only exception is K-Mart. We have a Bass Pro, but not as big as Springfield, and a Dick's just opened.

However, if I had a choice, I would probably go to Springfield over Columbia. As far as the Lake, I'm not too sure if I'd head there, but I've never cared much for the Factory Outlet in Osage Beach.

There's not a Dick's down here, and as far as Bass Pro, all of the stores will have the doorbuster deals, and this one is CRAZY from now until Christmas. I love the outlets at the Lake, but the only thing I have to compare them to is Branson, which I don't care for.

Springfield is so crazy, you can only make it to one or two stores in 6 hours. Way too few stores for so many people. There's only one of each (except Walmart and K-Mart) for the million people in the city and outlying 'suburbs'.

All you Wilkes-Barre ppl: Where you planning on shopping???...Im a rookie at this and I am going to need some advice!! Let me know cool people!

There is a KOHLS right off I-81 Exit 168 I believe...Just get off the exit..Make a left a the light...Go straight for a bit...You will pass a bunch of restaurants and stores including walmart..You'll pass a big vacant parking lot,then the kings college activity field... Next to that theres a sam's club...Turn left into there and Sams club is right next to Kohls... :) Hope this helps...

Thanks!!!. I am about 40 minutes from Middletown NY, and about an hour from Wilkes Barre. I am getting to know the area since my kids swim on the Delaware Valley swim team and we travel to Wilkes Barre/Scranton area for quite a few meets.

Depending on the ads will see where I am going!!!!

Happy Holidays...never too early to say that to all my fellow true BF Shoppers..yes this is a time alot of us look forward to..Alot of people just dont understand the madness..I have been doing this for years...even while pregnant except the year I had my daughter on November 28th!

Ok..I am looking to pair up with people..or to make friends with other fellow shoppers as this year my pals and I will be seperated and I cant see myself doing all the stores and getting everything I need..I have one person doing best buy and depending on what I see in the ads I will be at target or walmart..dread walmart...done it several years..not safe and they do not care!

Iam in the Western Ny area..close to Grand Island but will be out by the Blvd mall...

Hope this years ads are better than lasts..Last year was actually the first year I didnt go..

Message me if theres any interest..thanks..

Have a great holiday everyone..:holiday04

Ps...We take turns going home for a bit..also have a tent..a fire going and its a great time..I have four kids and we have made it just a time for adults..

Iam shopping for laptops, tvs and toys..I have done this for about 10 years!

Hi there read that you are interested in Laptops. My mother Works at a Walmart she told me they are supposed to have some type of laptop for $150.00. Just letting u know.

Hi there read that you are interested in Laptops. My mother Works at a Walmart she told me they are supposed to have some type of laptop for $150.00. Just letting u know.

Hey Jennifer..thanks much...appreciate it..happy holidays!!

Ps..any other deals you wanna share? Msg me..toys video games?:holiday08

If we do BB this year I'll be at the Arapahoe/University store. Have you camped at BB here yet? We moved from Milwaukee Four years ago and I've yet to camp at BB in Denver. I'm just wondering how early the lines typically start... :)

We get there about 10-11am on Turkeyday and are either 1/2 or 3/4 and by 11:30-12 the next set of people are there.

HTH

Gadsden area :)

I went to the U of S for a few years, lived in Lords Valley. Worked in Matamoras, PA!

I'm in Glencoe, not sure where I'm going yet or if my son is able to go with me. I always miss out on the good deals for him because he loves to come and I don't want him to know what he's getting so I either wait til later in the day or pay higher price later.

I am in the Longview/Tyler Texas area my oldest usually goes BF shopping with me but she will be working it this year :(

If I was visiting my in-laws in Arp for Thanksgiving I would so take you up on being your buddy :D But unfortunatly we won't be able to get down there this year and looking for a buddy in MD.

I think it's interesting that, in the years I've been on here, this is the first time I've seen a thread like this; perhaps it normally doesn't get much of a response because, as all the ads start coming out, it gets bumped down and people miss it? Just a thought.

Definitely wish I'd known about this in years past. I always go alone.

I think it's interesting that, in the years I've been on here, this is the first time I've seen a thread like this; perhaps it normally doesn't get much of a response because, as all the ads start coming out, it gets bumped down and people miss it? Just a thought.

Definitely wish I'd known about this in years past. I always go alone.

Im with you..thats why I started this thread..I still have yet to see anyone respond in my area...I know I cant possibly be the only one around western ny that camps out or is here on gottadeal? Happy for others though that could pair up..Enjoy!

I live in the St Louis area but shop on the Illinois side. We shop the OFallon/Fairview Heights area. They still have a Krispy Creme!

I live in the St. Louis area and I know of two Krispy Kremes still in the area, South County & Fenton.

I use the live in the Illinois area and do my shopping in Fairview Heights / O'Fallon.

west michigan area, muskegon, always looking for more buddies! I usually only get one year out of people because I am 'too hardcore' for them! looks like trus, oldnavy, sears, meijer.....? have a krewe hitting k-mart, biglots ( I need furniture) other side iof town and an out of town walmart. Pm me if your interested and hardcore enough! lol.

Grand Rapids, MI here... I'm usually hardcore about going it alone, but last year, the hour and half long checkout line at Kohls started to change my mind. I watched some smart shopping partners get in line as soon as they got inside and then they took turns shopping and waiting in line.

There's not a Dick's down here, and as far as Bass Pro, all of the stores will have the doorbuster deals, and this one is CRAZY from now until Christmas. I love the outlets at the Lake, but the only thing I have to compare them to is Branson, which I don't care for.

Springfield is so crazy, you can only make it to one or two stores in 6 hours. Way too few stores for so many people. There's only one of each (except Walmart and K-Mart) for the million people in the city and outlying 'suburbs'.

I couldnt imagine Columbia as packed as Springfield, but it is plenty crowded. Only one of each store in Columbia as well (except 3 Wal-mart) and most of the main stores are close to each other with exception to Kohl's which is the other side of town. The Columbia Mall houses Target, Sears, JC Penny, Barnes & Noble, Gamestop (among others and is across the road from Dick's, Old Navy, & Macy's which is across the road from Best Buy. Close by is Toys R Us. Another exception is Bass Pro, it is also a bit out of the way, but it is located close to Menards (which I've yet been to).

So its spread out a bit, but if your able to manage your time, then it should be fairly easily. A couple years ago, I hit the mall for a gift package at 6, shopped a few stores there, hit Circuity City (which killed me time wise), Best Buy, 2 Wal-marts, across town to Kohls, a few other stores, the back to the mall all by 11. The longest time waiting was CC (which I waited in checkout line for an hour and a half) and Kohls. Also went with casual shoppers which slowed me down.

What stores are you interested in, I might be able to help you with a plan on getting around Columbia.

Another choice might be Jeff City, not quite as many choices, but they have a large amount of places too, I've never shopped there though.

I'll be in Portsmouth NH but due to lack of licence, I'll be the dude whom is walking :)

I also live near all of the prime shopping places around here, so I can go back and fourth.

I probably won't be in Portsmouth. Only if TRU has something great. Won't even attempt BB! A couple of years ago the line went past Barnes & Noble at 8:30 Thanksgiving night! I'm good! ;) I'm hoping for a good Staples ad, then I will be in Seabrook. If there is a really good Wal-mart ad I will be in Epping. :)

I probably won't be in Portsmouth. Only if TRU has something great. Won't even attempt BB! A couple of years ago the line went past Barnes & Noble at 8:30 Thanksgiving night! I'm good! ;) I'm hoping for a good Staples ad, then I will be in Seabrook. If there is a really good Wal-mart ad I will be in Epping. :)

Your post made me smile, I lived in Seabrook/ Amesbury/ Salisbury and I miss home so much, we have been in FL now for 11 years and I hate it.

I'll be game for bestbuy this year in sarasota, fl. I expect to be first, as I was last year. Don't think ill need a shopping partner, but always enjoy to chat with people.

Do you live in Sarasota? I am in Port Charlotte and depending on the deals I am torn between Sarasota, Fort Myers and the brand new Port Charlotte store this year.

What time do you get there to be first?