What is on your list for BB this year?

jennie_bebe

Probably nothing, I haven't shopped @ BB on Black Friday for several years now. DS13 got his laptop for his b-day this summer so that takes care of that. I am considering an iPOD Touch for him and maybe a nano or shuffle for DD6 but those will come from Apple so that I can get them engraved.

A decent computer. You all can have the 250 computers I want one that will hold up to my son which I dont think will be on sale on BF but if there is I will be out there and a new digital camera .. Sons are buying me one for Christmas but they want me to pick out the one I want So I hope they have a good one on sale. I really hope I dont have to go out early this year. I want to wait until the crowd does down. Next year though I am getting a MAC. I have been wanting one for years and years but to expensive but the warranty runs out of this 4.5 year old computer next year and I know I can convince Dh I will need one by next Xmas :yup: . Probably not a black friday item. I am hoping they have some deals on I tunes this year .. Like buy one get one free deal :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am not sure what they will have to order online. I stay away from the store itself on BF. There are too many people there & not enough items to go around for all outside waiting ... If I cannot order it online from BB, I do not get anything from them on BF. I would rather go elsewhere.. I use to like Circuit City.. but now they are gone.. Walmart is another iffy place ( I have done it & really don't like it).. people get killed there :eek:

I'm looking at the Garmin Forerunner 305. I know it dropped to $130 back in August for a short time, and I have exactly that much in BB giftcards/RZ certificates I need to use by December, so... I'm looking for it to drop around there (or lower), but right now it's $180 at BB and $148 at Amazon (who also had it at $130 the first week of October), so I'm waiting for both to name their price.