Odd gift requests

pogiporkchop

That is too funny! We went to the Halloween store a few weeks ago and they had a "The King" from Burger King mask, and they were asking $30 for it! They said they had already sold 2 of them. Apparently your ds isn't the only one out there who is into this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

DD12 is obsessed with Twilight. She posted a "flair" on her Facebook page that says, "Dear Santa, Leave Edward under the tree before Rudolph gets hurt," with a post that read "there is my christmas list mom now stop bugging me!"

She's actually getting an Edward action figure so I can tease her on Christmas morning that she got Edward under the tree.

;)

My 7 year daughter is asking for a snuggie and that touch n brush. However, for 4 years now she has asked for a box of mail, yep a box of her own mail, a flag pole and a mail box for her bedroom. She is getting the box of mail again this year. Last year she got the mailbox.

DD12 is obsessed with Twilight. She posted a "flair" on her Facebook page that says, "Dear Santa, Leave Edward under the tree before Rudolph gets hurt," with a post that read "there is my christmas list mom now stop bugging me!"

She's actually getting an Edward action figure so I can tease her on Christmas morning that she got Edward under the tree.

;)

I'm a married 26 year old woman and I want Santa to leave me Edward too!! :D

My DD is 2 and she wants a "Merry Christmas Tree"... that's it, just a Christmas tree for Christmas!

Last year DD3 asked Santa for cake. I think she asked for that because her big sister was asking for a cupcake maker. She didn't know what that was, but she had cake on the brain when it was her turn to talk to Santa. So, on Christmas morning, there was a 8" chocolate on the shelf near her stocking.

Both of my girls want fuzzy slipper socks, but I can't seem to find them in child sizes...

My son asked for stilts one year. Santa came through, and he still loves them. This year he wants a book. The Guinness Book of World Records 2010. He has borrowed the 2009 version from the library countless times. This comes from a kid who doesn't like to read. :D

One year my DD 8 asked for a real pic of Rudloph Thankfully a local farm has reindeer and I could photo shop his nose. She's 15 now and still has that pic on her dresser. My other DD @5 sent her Daddy in Iraq a package of gummy brains He always teases her he's going to suck her brains out with a straw.

My 7 year daughter is asking for a snuggie and that touch n brush. However, for 4 years now she has asked for a box of mail, yep a box of her own mail, a flag pole and a mail box for her bedroom. She is getting the box of mail again this year. Last year she got the mailbox.

That's funny my daughter (7) is asking for the Touch N Brush too! And the brownie pan that makes all the little cut up brownies.

Last year DD3 asked Santa for cake. I think she asked for that because her big sister was asking for a cupcake maker. She didn't know what that was, but she had cake on the brain when it was her turn to talk to Santa. So, on Christmas morning, there was a 8" chocolate on the shelf near her stocking.

Both of my girls want fuzzy slipper socks, but I can't seem to find them in child sizes...

Justice had some when I ran in last week. Very cute! And I think they were on sale, buy 2 get the 3rd for free.

My DS 10 is asking for a trip to Washington DC, trip to NYC, 4 tickets to the zoo, 4 tickets to an indoor water park, sloppy joes and lots of hot chocolate.. lol ohh... and the best one, I almost forgot, he asked for his sister 9, to be more playful. (she never wants to play swords or light sabers with him). Edited by andybrooke
add