CVS Deals Discussion - MARCH 09

freesia39

scanned full price for me to like 6 different things clearly left over christmas I even double checked my previous purchases when I got home because I remembered getting 2 of them at 75% off earlier this year they were exactly the same

Me too, I checked things that were clearly leftover from Christmas and they scanned at full price. Last year the 75% off perfumes here weren't marked and only lasted a couple days before they put them back at full price, it was like once they realized it they changed the price back.

ive been eyeing the one clearance end cap we have at the back of the store, and i remember seeing this two pack of bodywash and lotion, big bottles in a plastic gift pack, well the section finally went 75 off, and i decided to pick up this set finally- i know its been there a while, the packaging is ratty, im assuming its from christmastime..it rang up full price and when i told the checker i got it in the 75 off he said, oh no, these are new-we just got them in! i knew that wasnt true, but what can you do..the price scanner actaully said "mothers day gift set" . Im thinking-maybe mothers day last year! the only thing i can think of that happens is that they dont change the sku numbers from season to season on certain items, that way whatever doesnt get clearanced out just goes back to full price after a certain amount of time when they get a new stock in. retarded in my opinion, nobody would give that set as a gift!

• 2 weeks later...
At lunch, so didn't have time for a good look, but the $1.00 sale items went 75% and lots of their gift merchandise, like the jewerly amoire, was 50%. Then there was a whole row with 75% signs, odds and ends of about everything but it was only scanning 50%. Also, if you have any of the $3.00 off 2 Sally Hansan products CVS coupons (they were in the beauty coupon paper a few months ago), they are BOGO and that makes the cheapest ones free or a few cent MM. Also, new beauty coupons out today.

At lunch, so didn't have time for a good look, but the $1.00 sale items went 75% and lots of their gift merchandise, like the jewerly amoire, was 50%. Then there was a whole row with 75% signs, odds and ends of about everything but it was only scanning 50%. Also, if you have any of the $3.00 off 2 Sally Hansan products CVS coupons (they were in the beauty coupon paper a few months ago), they are BOGO and that makes the cheapest ones free or a few cent MM. Also, new beauty coupons out today.

Yup, 50-cent MM for me today -- two nail polishes for $2.49 apiece, BOGO, and $3-off CVS Q. Yay!

Went to CVS yesterday. They had an aisle of stuff 75% off (some 90% off). I got a big crock pot for $4.75, an electric griddle for $3.25, a 3 shelf bookshelf for $3.25, a jewlry armoire (the big one that sits on the floor) for $9.75, a table top jewlry armoire for $3.25, and an end table for $3.25.

They had a ton of stuff. I probably would have bought more, but between that stuff and the regular sale items I bought I had two carts full.

There were also .50¢ and $1 off manuf coupons for the Sally Hanson from a few weeks ago (from the paper?) if you get a more expensive Sally Hanson product. Remember, at CVS you can use manuf couons on your free items too.

I got my daughter the new nail pens that you draw designs on your nails, b1g1f so 2 for $7.99 minus the $3 coupon, minus $1 and .50¢ off coupons, so I paid $3.49 for 2 of them. They're pretty cool! I gave myself french tips last night.

The Beauty of Essence bags are marked down to $4.99 from $14.99 (Patent Leather Quilted Tote bag contains: 2 oz body mist, 2 oz hand cream, velour travel pillow and cosmetic bag). My store had a ton of these over the holidays and couldn't move them. I think they'll have better luck now!:yup:

Also, got the Glad Scented Oil Holiday Holder (these were also left over from the holidays but never got marked clearance with all the other stuff) for .38 (orig 3.79) AND there were $2 off MQ inside! $3.41 MM!!

Other items: 8 pack CVS chap block .49 was 4.99; Clairol Nice and Easy Hair color .79 was 7.20; altoids .19 was 1.99; mentos .12 was 1.19; CVS 15 oz hand soap refill .32 was 2.87; CVS 12 oz kids body wash .29 was 2.99; Essence of Beauty make up brush .87 was 8.69; 6 pair Jerzees socks 1.67 was 3.33. Expiration dates for candy were all in 2010.

Great day at CVS!!

The Beauty of Essence bags are marked down to $4.99 from $14.99 (Patent Leather Quilted Tote bag contains: 2 oz body mist, 2 oz hand cream, velour travel pillow and cosmetic bag). My store had a ton of these over the holidays and couldn't move them. I think they'll have better luck now!:yup:

Also, got the Glad Scented Oil Holiday Holder (these were also left over from the holidays but never got marked clearance with all the other stuff) for .38 (orig 3.79) AND there were $2 off MQ inside! $3.41 MM!!

Other items: 8 pack CVS chap block .49 was 4.99; Clairol Nice and Easy Hair color .79 was 7.20; altoids .19 was 1.99; mentos .12 was 1.19; CVS 15 oz hand soap refill .32 was 2.87; CVS 12 oz kids body wash .29 was 2.99; Essence of Beauty make up brush .87 was 8.69; 6 pair Jerzees socks 1.67 was 3.33. Expiration dates for candy were all in 2010.

Great day at CVS!!

Picked up 2 of these bags- one in creme and other in blk patent- GREAT bag @ a fab price..