*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Well, not that anyone will even come here anymore to read this...but here goes....I'm sitll excited, so I'm still going to post as I would have anyways....hee hee....

I received my SS gift today from gr8girls...her name is Debbie....thank you Debbie. I was told that this was package #2...so I'm very sad about what ever could have happened to package #1...especially if it contained the same contents as this one...that would mean Debbie spent A LOT on this holiday exchange....was it all the same????

Here is a photo.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/sgrassy/IMG_2068.jpg

There were actually TWO of the cars sets for the 2 older boys, but Boy #2 took off with his, so I didn't go find it for the picture...hahaha...that is a good thing...he likes it...:)

There is a $25 gift card to BBW and it had a note on it to go pick out some wall flowers for myself. WOW....HOW FUN IS THAT?!?!?! :)

Cute little snoman on a reindeer.... and these two cute coaster-type things for a hot mug that give off a scent when you put your mug on them...one is cinnamon and one is vanilla.

A Cinnamon Roll Candle....I'm going to set it out for a long time on a cute plate as a decoration and maybe when it starts getting dusty (lol) I'll go ahead and burn it.

Thank you very much gr8girls. I really like it...it was worth the wait... Thank you. :)

Oh I am SOO GLAD you got something! At the same time I am insanely jealous!! It is Jan 11th and I still have not received a thing:( I figure nobody really cares anymore...ha! Anyways, I am glad you were taken care of and a bit spoiled I must say;) Have fun with your goodies and going shopping. Better get those wall flowers while they are on sale...lol!

I still check here too. I was hoping everyone received their pkgs by now. I makes me sad some haven't.

Still don't know who gave to me but she/he was very generous. It was cold here last week, I put in my dvd, drank some hot cocoa and ate my candy bar. Oh, and those cozy socks have kept my feet very warm.

Oh I am SOO GLAD you got something! At the same time I am insanely jealous!! It is Jan 11th and I still have not received a thing:( I figure nobody really cares anymore...ha! Anyways, I am glad you were taken care of and a bit spoiled I must say;) Have fun with your goodies and going shopping. Better get those wall flowers while they are on sale...lol!

:no: i still care and am really disappointed you still haven't gotten anything

I care too! Any chance there could be a delay because of your location?? Since DC was required can we track that if the person sent it? I think everyone should get a pressie!! :yup:

I care too! Any chance there could be a delay because of your location?? Since DC was required can we track that if the person sent it? I think everyone should get a pressie!! :yup:

The package was mailed once and returned to sender. The second package has not been mailed yet due to a serious of unfortunate events. So I am just waiting.....

I think like 3 or 4 of us should all send small packages to 4gr8girls....

Eve, is that a good idea? I know for the summer one, when they sent out life guards, they sent 2 for each person, so it wasn't so much for one person to buy again?

Not that 4gr8girls isn't worth it...lol...that is NOT what I mean...I think it would be special at this point for her to receive some gifts from a few of us so she can still feel loved... ;)

I will be the first to volunteer to send to her...we've gotten to know each other a little here from our "matching unfortunate mailing events"...rofl.....

I'll just need her address. :)

Who else would like to send? Maybe if Eve sees all of us...she'll pm us Grizellie's address? (if that is ok with Grizellie of course---maybe she doesn't want 3 or 4 people getting her address...hahaha....)

LOL....Grizellie IS your name, right 4gr8girls? :) :fluffy:

All our bonding and you don't remember my name....I'm hurt....lol!

You all don't have to do that. It's a very sweet gesture;) Like bugsette said patience is a virtue. I don't mind if Eve gives out my address I just know that all of you have taken care of your SS and I don't want anybody to be out anymore.

You all are the bestest ever...ha!

Guest JustMeDiana

I have been watching this thread..... :)

Glad to see everyone had a good time with the exchange.... and not too many elves were needed....

This summer we had a bunch of lifeguards pitch in and yes everyone was given 2 but not so they had to spend less.... but because they were left out and they had to wait and we all wanted to make it extra special for them..... :yup:

I was a lifeguard and thought what I sent was very generous.....

I have been watching this thread..... :)

Glad to see everyone had a good time with the exchange.... and not too many elves were needed....

This summer we had a bunch of lifeguards pitch in and yes everyone was given 2 but not so they had to spend less.... but because they were left out and they had to wait and we all wanted to make it extra special for them..... :yup:

I was a lifeguard and thought what I sent was very generous.....

:gdiagree: I was a lifeguard and felt I was very generous also.

Volunteered to be an elf but wasn't called on. I am sad to see one is waiting and it is mid January. I'm sure Eve is on top of the why and wheres.

:gdiagree: I was a lifeguard and felt I was very generous also.

Volunteered to be an elf but wasn't called on. I am sad to see one is waiting and it is mid January. I'm sure Eve is on top of the why and wheres.

I actually haven't heard from Eve since Jan 5th when I pm'd her to ask if she had heard anything. I pm'd my SS myself. I knew who it was since the list went out.

Once again, I am just being patient... Now, I know how my kids feel when I tell them to be patient...lol! Must...set...a...good...example...

Thank you to GreatDaneMom for my awesome ss gift!! (my sweet tooth thanks you too ;)) I had a suspicion it was you from the sticker with the dog on it on the return label ;)

and..

Thank you to jenesparza for the 2 great ornaments! DS6 couldn't wait to put them on the tree (he claimed them LOL) They are now safely put away with our other ornaments to becaome part of our tree every year :)

4gr8girls- sorry to hear you haven't received a ss gift yet. How disappointing! :( Hope it arrives soon!!

Hope everyone on gottadeal had a great holiday season!

I think like 3 or 4 of us should all send small packages to 4gr8girls....

Eve, is that a good idea? I know for the summer one, when they sent out life guards, they sent 2 for each person, so it wasn't so much for one person to buy again?

Not that 4gr8girls isn't worth it...lol...that is NOT what I mean...I think it would be special at this point for her to receive some gifts from a few of us so she can still feel loved... ;)

I will be the first to volunteer to send to her...we've gotten to know each other a little here from our "matching unfortunate mailing events"...rofl.....

I'll just need her address. :)

Who else would like to send? Maybe if Eve sees all of us...she'll pm us Grizellie's address? (if that is ok with Grizellie of course---maybe she doesn't want 3 or 4 people getting her address...hahaha....)

I love this idea. So sorry you didn't receive anything 4gr8girls. :(

Hey all! Just a quick update. It is Jan 28th and to date I have not received anything BUT my new best friend "Grassy" has sent a package that I can't wait to get. She sent me the dc# so I feel like it's for real this time...lol! I have had almost 2 months of anticipating a package. I hope I get a little credit for my patience;):D However it will be like a second Christmas! You can never have too many Christmases!

I also wanted to thank Sunny for taking the time to make sure I get something. It means more to me than I could ever put into words! It's so awesome that somebody I have never met in person has done something so nice for me. I LOVE Gottadealers:yup:

Hey all! Just a quick update. It is Jan 28th and to date I have not received anything BUT my new best friend "Grassy" has sent a package that I can't wait to get. She sent me the dc# so I feel like it's for real this time...lol! I have had almost 2 months of anticipating a package. I hope I get a little credit for my patience;):D However it will be like a second Christmas! You can never have too many Christmases!

I also wanted to thank Sunny for taking the time to make sure I get something. It means more to me than I could ever put into words! It's so awesome that somebody I have never met in person has done something so nice for me. I LOVE Gottadealers:yup:

You have 2 pkgs on the way I sent you something too. Was glad Sunny got the zip code confusion straighten out before I shipped mine. It was shipped on the 26th. The USPS couldn't give me an estimate on when it would arrive. If anything happens I paid for the confirmation to track it as well. Enjoy!

You have 2 pkgs on the way I sent you something too. Was glad Sunny got the zip code confusion straighten out before I shipped mine. It was shipped on the 26th. The USPS couldn't give me an estimate on when it would arrive. If anything happens I paid for the confirmation to track it as well. Enjoy!

Oh wow! I am really feeling the LOVE now:D Thanks so much! I can't wait to get it!!! I feel like a little kid...lol!