WAL-MART Black Friday Item Listing

Brad

keep in mind people these things are not all on sale at the same time. When the blitz items go off sale then the second sale starts that goes through til midnight on Saturday. The list has the items all grouped together.

For instance the dell desktop and laptop are on sale after blitz.

I think I'm staying home.:( There is nothing worth getting up early for, I am so disappointed. Nintendo DS was one major thing I was hoping to see marked down and it is just listed for regular price. I think if they are hoping that Black Friday gives them a boost in sales they are wrong!

ok I was mistaken I thought the second ones started at 5 am

Brad do you take it that the other items the ones not blitz are the secret items?? I don't take it that way but when I was talking with our store manager he seemed to think that those other items are the secret ones. I don't think so cause they are suppose to be released on wal-mart.com right?? No one knows what the secret items are.

ok I was mistaken I thought the second ones started at 5 am

Brad do you take it that the other items the ones not blitz are the secret items?? I don't take it that way but when I was talking with our store manager he seemed to think that those other items are the secret ones. I don't think so cause they are suppose to be released on wal-mart.com right?? No one knows what the secret items are.

Right, the secret items will be posted online only.

I went to Walmart tonight and they had alot of the BF already out and at BF prices.... so how is this a good deal on BF???? I picked up 2 of the things I wanted at that price. Tomorrow I am going back to see if the clothes I want are at that price already... WM get a clue!

I went to Walmart tonight and they had alot of the BF already out and at BF prices.... so how is this a good deal on BF???? I picked up 2 of the things I wanted at that price. Tomorrow I am going back to see if the clothes I want are at that price already... WM get a clue!

hmmm.... I wonder if the pj's are out? The 100% cotton character pj's are seriously the only thing I'm interested in. $5 a great price for those. Not a great enough price to fight bf crowds however.

ok confused here as well...the the secret items will be posted online only means that the ad will be posted to see online only or will only be available to order from the site?

The ad will be posted online. But, the items can only be purchased for that price in a store.