Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I am right there with you. The Wii is the only thing the kids are asking for this year and I cant find one. I keep missing it everytime amazon has it. I call places everyday. Its to the point I keep refreshing gottadeal and amazon every 5 mins.

Another Gottadeal member turned me onto wii tracker dot com (no spaces when you key in the address...if I type it out, it puts all asterisks in) and www.outtastock.com/wii/?s=d . That's how I found my bundle on Circuit City. It's not foolproof and maybe I just got lucky, but it was worth a try for me and panned out. If you Google Wii Tracker, you'll find there are several for tracking online Wii inventory.

If you're desparate and the amount is not the biggest concern, Walmart.com has a bundle up for $677.38 (plus shipping) right now. It includes the console, extra nunchuk, extra remote, Mario Party 8, then you choose six more games and 1 accessory). It's a lot of stuff, just pricey. :yup:

Good luck!!

Buy.com has a bundle up right now for $599 + shipping, which includes 7 games. Also if you use Google checkout, you can save another $10.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=206229496&adid=17653&dcaid=17653

And in case anyone wants a good read...here's an article stating that Best Buy is using the "shortage" to its advantage to sell more Wii's.

http://www.switched.com/2007/11/13/best-buy-caught-faking-low-nintendo-wii-stock/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

http://www.fingerhut.com/ProductGroup.aspx?offergroupxid=44314&categoryxid=1244

Nintendo Wii w/ Wii Sports Gam

Item Number J1896

$399.99

This product is: IN STOCK

As low as $28.99/month*

HURRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nintendo Wii w/ Wii Sports Gam) is on backorder and is expected to be shipped as follows.

Nintendo Wii w/ Wii Sports Gam to be shipped by 12/09/2007

If this is acceptable to you, please continue with your order. If it is not, remove the item from your cart. Please be aware that Express shipping is not available on orders containing backorder items.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS is what the next page says after you put in your order. It still ships by the 9th though......

I finally found one at WALMART--My husband was there for 7 hours--and that was at the END OF OCT.----BUT THEY are in KMARTS BF ADS --AND IF U GET ONE----u gotta get SUPER MARIO GALAXY---awesome game...they went onsale today at KMART...

btw---check GAMESTOPS--THEY might have one-GOOD LUCK

Walmart may be the best place to check like most everyone says. Delivery times are crucial. I have someone (she works there) who had one in her hand but gave it to someone else (she didn't want one). Now she is checking for me and she said it is just a matter of time.....She may have access to two since my manager is looking for one also. So keep up with them..

Gamestop is the place to go. Ive said it over and over the core console is $250 everywhere you go. Higher volumes of people funnel through the big box stores looking for Wii's. My advice is to go to Gamestop on your lunch break, before or afterwork during the week. Or wait outside the store until you see their delivery. Experience tells me if you call Gamestop and they have them in stock, they will hold it for you - for a short time - so you can go and get it. Good luck.

I am right there with you. The Wii is the only thing the kids are asking for this year and I cant find one. I keep missing it everytime amazon has it. I call places everyday. Its to the point I keep refreshing gottadeal and amazon every 5 mins.

I have found two now for family members, I still need one more, the BB near us told me they are getting a truck Friday and are expecting some in. Call some local stores, BB, CC or GameStop and ask if they are expecting some (or have some) and ask when the truck will be there.

I think Amazon.com is the best place to buy the wii (when they're in stock I mean). You pay a flat $249.99 - no tax at all. You can even reduce the price some by doing those surveys where they give you amazon gift certificate codes as compensation. You can also buy amazon GC codes on eBay.

Gamestop is the place to go. Ive said it over and over the core console is $250 everywhere you go. Higher volumes of people funnel through the big box stores looking for Wii's. My advice is to go to Gamestop on your lunch break, before or afterwork during the week. Or wait outside the store until you see their delivery. Experience tells me if you call Gamestop and they have them in stock, they will hold it for you - for a short time - so you can go and get it. Good luck.

I totally agree. I stopped in at the Gamestop near work and they were super nice and gave me info about approximate delivery dates, times, etc.

allright, i picked up a wii this evening at gamestop. today i just started calling all the gamestops in this area, and the one i got it at today said to check back after 1pm to see if they got any in today's shipment. i lucked out methinks because the mall this game stop is located is not children friendly!!

we bought one over the summer at gamestop, and the one we picked up today is for the fiance's little sister. yay gamestop!

each gamestop i called today was nice about telling me when their next shipments were expected and what time to call.

i lucked out methinks because the mall this game stop is located is not children friendly!!

What kind of mall is this? I don't know any malls that aren't child friendly. lol. I think we will eventually get a wii before xmas. I keep calling and I believe we will luck out one day!

What kind of mall is this? I don't know any malls that aren't child friendly. lol. I think we will eventually get a wii before xmas. I keep calling and I believe we will luck out one day!

it's an outdoor shopping mall with a lot of high end stores. they completely remodeled themselves - before it was just a generic shopping mall, and then they brought in all the big name, high end stores - louis vuitton, MNG, Thomas Pink, etc. game stop seems totally out of place there, and hidden from the rest of the mall near see's candies.

there are no stores like KB, and i think the only children clothing store is limited too. i see more people with their dogs here...

it's not a mall where you go looking for toys for your children. most of the clientele from this mall on weekdays is from the local law firms/investment firms/talent agencies nearby, and then the remainder... already bought their wii for their kids or morally object to video games.

I live in Tuscaloosa, AL. I got one at Walmart today. They told me they get them in on Thursdays. Also, our Gamestop said they get them on Tuesdays. And our Toys R Us said they should have some on Sunday and they will have some on Black Friday. They sell VERY quickly!