Did you forget to give any gifts? I found some today...

Shortness

I'm getting just like my mom apparently. After the kids did their stockings, I remembered I had a book for each of them that was supposed to go in them. Then, earlier today, I was cleaning my desktop and found the document that was a receipt of two Playstation games I had purchased... I had completely forgotten about them. So, today they got a couple Playstation games. Do any of you do things like that?

You all have NO idea how much better I feel knowing I'm not the only one! ROFL This is just too funny. This year one of my dads got mixed up with the IL's gifts so when I see him for New Years. And we always find things I stuffed here or there for the stockings or whatever.

One year for our oldest sons Bday I couldn't find one of his music CD's we got him. I have the receipt but to this day can't find the CD. That was about 8 yrs ago! I know I had it but never found where I had put it. Oh well maybe one day if we ever move from here, I'll find it then!

Well kinda, last night as we were putting the stockings up I just stuck my hand in all of them to make sure Saydee hadn't stuck anymore play food in any of them (she's been doing this since I put them out :rolleyes:) and I found a tube of chapstick in the dog's stocking. It was wrapped in the wrapping paper that I used for Saydee LAST YEAR! So it's been sitting in there for a year and we never noticed it.

I have to say this year, I labled everything right and ddint lose anything I have done it in the past, Last year my oldest got the 9 year olds books, and the youngest got his older brothers football, and there was something else, and we lost a memory card last year but found before we were done with the presents.

LOL I usually forget something or another til later on Christmas day....This year it was baseball cards for my DS.

This year I also lost stuff....a Barbie toothbrush, nail polish, a Pet Shop Tomagotchi and Mach3 razor blades. I know I bought them and came home from the store with them....after that...?????????....:cheesy:

We didn't forget anything but we did save some stuff for our son. Hubby bought a bunch of xbox games while in Iraq. When he finally seen all the presents together, he decided to hang onto the games for awhile.

So we'll probably give them to him 1 by 1 throughout the year or save them for Christmas next year. lol

LOL I usually forget something or another til later on Christmas day....This year it was baseball cards for my DS.

This year I also lost stuff....a Barbie toothbrush, nail polish, a Pet Shop Tomagotchi and Mach3 razor blades. I know I bought them and came home from the store with them....after that...?????????....:cheesy:

See this is what happens to me! lol

Sometimes I get a few small items, a little here a little there and when I get home from shopping I TRY to put them somewhere I'll remember but we all know how well that's working for me!

We really need more storage in this house. We usually put the main stuff in the attic because there's just nowhere else to put it. So when I pick up those little things I can't keep running up into the attic to get them with the rest of the stuff.

When my mom passed away in May, we found the ornaments she had bought for us a few years back that she had forgotten to give us.

I finally just handed my kids a bunch of stuff Christmas night and said "I got tired of wrapping - here". It was meant as stuff to keep them busy in car trips .. etc .. so it was for everyone ..