Embarassing run-in with the UPS man...

amyers12345

OMG! SPENCERS! Eek! I haven't been there in years!

So dumb me just went to their website and looking in the 'naughty' area to get an idea of what you actually ordered. MY goodness!! There are way too many possibilities. Somehow hint to us more what exactly you ordered, please. Or you can always PM me, but I am hoping I am not the only one who wants to know more. TIA

BTW - Glad it wasn't the pacifier (I don't think it takes Batteries)!!! :eyepoppin

I would be so embarrased....our UPS guy is so hot:gdinlove: ....LOL

My neighbor and I were sitting outside once while he was delivering next door, we were staring and didn't even realize it, until he stopped and said HI!

I tease hubby, by saying I order online and it's coming UPS...LOL he rolls his eyes, and laughs.:sidesplit

Nahh, don't be embarrassed. It's not embarrassing until you answer the door in a bathrobe, holding it closed and trying to sign for the package, then reaching for the package with the hand that's holding your robe closed. :o now THAT's embarrassing!!

(j/k.. I probably would have died of embarrassment in your situation too)

One AA battery, NOT included.

Just one AA battery?? hmmmm. must have been a little fella. :D

Spencers carries those :eyepoppin I must have missed that section lol. :sidesplit

:sidesplit :sidesplit

Just one AA battery?? hmmmm. must have been a little fella. :D

I don't think you understand.. you can't look at the size of the battery, the battery goes inside....wait, that doesn't sound right... You don't use the battery... well, you do, but not like... oh, never mind. ;)

I don't think you understand.. you can't look at the size of the battery, the battery goes inside....wait, that doesn't sound right... You don't use the battery... well, you do, but not like... oh, never mind. ;)

LOL...but if you think about it in terms of a say, flashlight, the little flashlights use little batteries. The BIG flashlights use big batteries. ;)

i know how you feel, (this was years ago) i went with a friend to a nauty store and she was buying a bra, there was a guy behind the register so she made me pay for it. well she's a DD and i'm well not that big, anyway he looked at the size then looked at me and then at her and said this isn't for you now is it lol i said well now that he knows that you might as well pay for it and stepped aside. i just laughed about it but she turned pretty red it turned out he was the owner of the place and checks for the sizes to see whats be baught. but since i know he does that i won't shop there either, to embarrasing.

Oh God

I am still having to much fun with this. You are the best! I never would have told ANYBODY.

Just taking it all in stride. Obviously I need a hobby:juggle:

Thanks for making my evening. Not long after you posted this our UPS guy showed up. I can not imagine the grin on my face when I was talking to him!

Heather

OMG with a grin like that your UPS man is probably thinking Hmm ...Wonder what SHE was doing just before I rang? :smirk::tongue1:

LOL!! I'm glad everyone is having so much fun with this. To update you, the UPS man came again on Friday to drop off 4 Office Depot Boxes. DS and I went out to help him, and he insisted on carrying in the biggest box, because it was too heavy for a little thing like me to carry. It weighed 18 lbs, LOL!

If this is the way to spread the Christmas Cheer, I feel that my job is done.