Time spent on this site

akm2u

It depnend on how many hours a day I am at work most of my work days are 10 to 14 hour days. so on those days maybe I am on here maybe 30 minyes per day but when I am not working I have to keep checking back so them I am on alot.

Once you get to know the people that are on here it fun to share in the forums.

How much time does everyone spend on this site daily? I spend about 20 minutes to an hour.

I just joined yesterday and I spend all day on the laptop looking at deals and reading postings about BF. When I woke up this morning this site was the first I went too to look for more deals and read more postings.

I really hope that I do not get too addicted to this site.

Thanks again to whoever started this site.

Guest JeepMom
I have a lap top so it goes where I go. I'm addicted to the internet. I spend about 8-10/day surfing different sites. So, here, probably 2-3 hours a day.

I'm maybe on here 30 minutes/day (10 minutes in the morning, 10 in the afternoon, 10 before bed). I'm a SAHM to 3 little ones ages 3 and under... so most of my day is spent chasing them! LOL! And then there's all that house cleaning, doing laundry and baking that I'm suppose to be doing.... but if it wasn't for all that I'd be on here more ;)

~ Erin (SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

About 5-10 minutes a day... http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Banners/werd.gif

oh YOU are so funny!!!!!

5-10 minutes my ....

Do not what to say it as I know I will get banned for that...

Well I have to say you made me laugh..:)