Gottadeal in Ohio

motoXmom

Ok I just thought this was pretty cool. I don't know when this went on their website so if it's already been posted delete thread please. Who knows I may have posted this long ago and don't remember. LOL

This is the ONLY website listed for Deals on Black Friday! Way to go Cleveland and Fox 8 News! I'll have to keep watching around BF to see if they have any reports that mention GD, if they do I'll let ya know.

Way to go Mrs Honeybee, Brad and Ross! Thank You for all your hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

a little off the subject but any northeast Ohio folks about 14 Tops grocery stores were bought out by Giant Eagle.... the Tops will be marking things down

I just seen that on the news. I am glad I will be getting Giant Eagle closer to me, but I hope they keep my bank in the store. How soon do you think they will be reducing prices? They could keep stock for Giant Eagle, couldn't they? Except for Tops brand stuff, of course.

I found out that my Tops becomes Giant Eagle January. Here is a list...

Store Opening Timeline

Giant Eagle Locations Opening Mid-December, 2006

14100 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, 44107 (will replace existing Giant Eagle location)

Giant Eagle Locations Opening in January, 2007

870 North Court Street, Medina, 44256

80 Whittlesey Avenue, Norwalk, 44857 (new GetGo location)

21593 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, 44126

821 Cleveland Street, Elyria, 44035

24601 Chagrin Boulevard, Cleveland, 44122

230 Howe Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls, 44221

10950 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, 44111

3628 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights, 44118

6259 Mayfield Road, Mayfield Heights, 44124

3750 West Market Street, Fairlawn, 44333

Giant Eagle Supermarkets Replacing Existing Giant Eagle Locations in Late Summer, 2007

1825 Snow Road, Parma, 44134 (independently owned location)

7919 Day Drive, Parma, 44129

22777 Rockside Road, Bedford, 44146

New Dave's Supermarket Locations with Giant Eagle Pharmacies

22501 Shore Center Drive, Euclid, 44123

4948 Turney Road, Garfield Heights, 44125

11501 Buckeye Road, Cleveland, 44104

16820 Harvard Avenue and Lee, Cleveland 44128

Joined today-in Columbus Ohio. Giant Eagle has double coupons here up to .99 all the time and this week super doubles up to $2. The pharmacy gives either a frequent buyer card (10 rx's equal a $10 gift card) or cents off pr gallon of gas. Sign up online to have coupons added to your Giant Eagle advantage card -they process when you check out and you can stack the manufacturer coupons. Every $50 of groceries purchased equals 10 cents per gallon off of Giant Eagle gas purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

Joined today-in Columbus Ohio. Giant Eagle has double coupons here up to .99 all the time and this week super doubles up to $2. The pharmacy gives either a frequent buyer card (10 rx's equal a $10 gift card) or cents off pr gallon of gas. Sign up online to have coupons added to your Giant Eagle advantage card -they process when you check out and you can stack the manufacturer coupons. Every $50 of groceries purchased equals 10 cents per gallon off of Giant Eagle gas purchases.

Oh how I wish they did the super doubles up here. I'm from Lake County Ohio and I've never seen or heard of any of our local GE doing that. Bummer! But we have been getting .20 off a gal of gas for quite awhile now. It's been a really long time since it was .10 off a gal. for us, so maybe that's why we don't have super doubles?! I have no idea!