Come on in, say hi and get to know each other

RossMAN

1) Location. city/state/zip/county/state of mind

I live in tampa florida

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available (damn GottaDate.com is already taken!)

I have two men in my life, they are my two sons and also have two daughters, :2roller:

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors?

last year was my first year out, so i just found this site a few weeks ago, i love it

4) Black Friday ... are you excited?

i am so excited, i love the holidays and i love to save a few bucks, i wish it was today.

Guest ashbyyokosuka

location is the Gulf Coast (MS).

am married to a Naval Officer, who is gone a LOT this command (sigh) and 2 wonderful beautiful sweet girls (2, 6)

this is the first time i have ever been to the site--i just discovered it from a scrapbooking site--and am going to visit here REGULARLY.

i AM excited about BF. But i live in a SMALL town in MS :(

and the nearest Target is 45 mins away (my favorite store)

which then has a Toys R Us right across from the mall and a walmart a fair distance (5 mi or so--it ALL becomes relative, LOL) away.

BUT

my husband also has duty on Thanksgiving day (i don't care) which means he doesn't get home until around 8:30 on Friday (which you know what THAT means)

AND

i was planning on cooking turkey that day...

so IF i got to any sales

it would be to just the wallymart here in town and possibly Radio Shack--would like to get to Toy r Us in 30 mins the other direction... but if i did that--might as well go the extra 15...)

anyway

probably not shopping BF this yr (whew! long explanation THERE!)

what was question? LOL

Emilie

Hiya Emilie! Don't worry there will be some great online deals for you to take advantage of too! Have you checked out the other forums here? There's one for online deals and that might help you out with your shopping , there's nothing better than sitting at home in your jammies doing your christmas shopping LOL :)

12 day and counting!

I live in NE Ohio, married with 2 boys. My oldest is 18 he is the wrestler ( Team Ohio 2002) and the other is 8 he races motocross. He practices with Trevor Vines, he (Trevor) has a track at his home. I love sports and that is probably why I LOVE BF! To me it's like a football game LOL (J Bettis but alot smaller) busting through the line!

1) Location. SW suburbs of Chicago

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available Married for 10 years with three kids

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? Really don't know, only been here.

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? Not really, but then again, I work at a store and will be there at 4am, :yawn: so I miss most of the good stuff by the time I get out of work. :rolleyes:

1. Zachary, LA - CA state of mind :2parrot:

2. Married - BF will be my 10th anniversary :hearthrob ! 2 kids, Sean, 6, and Lauren, 3

3. I love this place and I'm just starting to check out all the other places, WOW! :clapping:

4. The verdict is still out, I'm hoping for some better ads yet.

5. I will make the lounge a regular place now.

6. Please add the coupons

Motomom I noticed you made a J. Bettis comment, you a steeler fan? I'm in PA and we bleed black and gold here LOL

LOL NO Way! He's just a great player!!! Embarrassed Browns fan here! My DH is the Steelers fan in this house. It makes for an interesting Sunday afternoon of Football! Well, not this past Sunday :( but then again being a Browns fan we are getting use to the disappointment. Maybe we should send this whole team along with the coach to Baltimore too! LOL

Hello Everyone!!!

Let's see..

Location: I live in Poplar Bluff MO, small town about 2 hours south of St. Louis on the AR border.

State of Mind: Dazed and Confused...... Full time job, 4 Boys.....what would your state of mind be??

I am divorced 5+ years but have been in a relationship for 4+

I love gottadeal, I am the kind of person who has to know more than the next and know it first. I tell all my coworkers at The Home Depot about this site.

I am always excited about Black Friday. Even if nothing I want is on sale, I will still be at Wal-Mart at 1-2am just to check it out.

Keep up the good work everyone and LONG LIVE Ebay.

Jeff

Hey everyone! I'm Mandy(25) and I am married to Toby(27). We will be celebrating our 9th anniversary this Friday! We have one son named Camryn who is 4 years old. We live in a really small town called Denton in North Carolina. We are about an hour from major cities such as Charlotte or Winston Salem. I'm a SAHM. I keep busy though between my son and our animals(2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 english mastiffs, 5 hermit crabs, a hamster, and a goldfish). I love Black Friday but so far I am not really impressed by the rumored sales. I'm hoping they turn out to be better than they are looking. The coupon thing sounds like a great idea! I love this site and love all the features especially the message board. I can't wait to see the rest of the ads and also to find out for sure what the sales are actually going to be at places such as walmart and target.

Mandy

About ME:

1) New York City (Manhattan)

2) Engaged :clapping:

3) I like GottaDeal.com because of coupon codes and RossMAN (I'm from AnandTech Hot Deals forum, member there since 10/2000).

4) I'm VERY excited! Usually I "do black friday" in NYC or Northeastern Pennsylvania, but this year me and my girl will be in Florida so it will be a new experience for me: mainly, I won't freeze my a$$ off getting in line at Best Buy at 4:30am! Instead, it will be like 80 degrees!

heheher74,

First of all that's a very cute avatar, once you reach 50 posts you can use a custom avatar :)

I just noticed your location, how far are you from Opelousas, LA?

Thanks! :2roller:

We are about 2 hours from Opelousas. We are just north of Baton Rouge, home of the National Champion LSU Tigers! :2football

BMDoobie, where at in FL?

I know what you mean about the weather though. It will get cool but not nearly as bad as places up north. The bad thing about that is that you can't really get in the Christmas/Holiday spirit when the weather is that warm outside.

BMDoobie, where at in FL?

I know what you mean about the weather though. It will get cool but not nearly as bad as places up north. The bad thing about that is that you can't really get in the Christmas/Holiday spirit when the weather is that warm outside.

In the Hollywood area. I can find out which Best Buy we will be going to and report back here.

1) Location. Eastman/Georgia GO DAWGS! :clapping: /open minded and accepting yet conservative

2) Married for almost 5 years. :hearthrob

3) I was lured in by the top secret BF sales listings! LOL! :rotflol:

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? IS THE SKY BLUE??? Does my schnoodle stroke out for chicken strips??? Is it annoying to answer a question WITH a question?? YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

5) Please take a minute and visit our GottaTalk Lounge ... lots of friendly and interesting people there. yes sir!

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? Yes! I love to clip coupons!

Hey everyone,

Tera here in Phoenixville/ PA ...right outside philly (GO EAGLES) However, I shop in my mom's neck of the woods (Levittown, PA)

Married for 10.5 years to Bob (looks like spiderman, Tobey M) He thinks there is something wrong with me getting up before dawn to stand in a line, in the freezing cold, just to shop. However, he's given up and just tells me not to spend TOO MUCH!

Two boys, Ian (8) and Jacob (5)

found gottadeal by chance...so happy I did

I am extremely excited for Black Friday (while my family looks forward to turkey I look forward to pouring over the ads)

I have dragged my mom out on BF for the last 4 years (she's a saint and holds my place in line at toysrus while I look for more toys) However had to restrain her from hurting a women who ran half way up her legs with a cart last year...she's fiesty (I guess that's where I get it)

Now I just need Target, KB, and kohl's to roll out their ads so I can decide where to go first.

Happy Shopping everyone!

Guest Luckycharm

Dang I forgot the questions!!!!

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Single have 3 of my very own BRATS. Daughter (18 w/ tattoo and tongue pierced :yuck: ) Two sons (one is 15 11/12 Driver License time :yuck: and the other is 13 and is special needs and sweet as can be still, knock on wood) I have a commitment phobe boyfriend ;) and a Giant Golden retriever.

I work in merchandising, putting up displays in stores every workday of the week, the stores vary from day to day, but I'm your best bet if you are looking for a price on anything in Walmart, Target, Kmart, Best Buy, Kohls, Staples.........hmmmmmmm there are more, but I can't remember off the top of my head, how sad. I do mystery shopping on the side for fun and profit.

coupon forum??? HECK YES!!! Dude I live in the coupon capital of the USA! Ask any couponer who is addicted to it where the deals are and they will tell you FORT WAYNE INDIANA! We are unique because they triple every day, not on certain days and they all ad match too. Quads happen around holidays..............Last week I was in a Meijers doing a bit of coupon shopping and went through the self scanners. Had about 15 or so Items and handed the lady my coupons, next thing I know the scanner is shooting me money!!!! They owed MEEEEEEEEEEEee!!!! So you want coupon tips??? Open the forum and I'll be there with bells on! :clapping:

Crap had better take this opportunity to say I found y'all from a link on a board where I moderate! Come on over and join and bookmark us too!!!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Sea_Of_Things/index.php?act=idx

(hey gotta plug it Ross & Brad, you know I do!)

Care to share some of your secrets with us coupon-clip-a-holics?

Tip #1 - know the coupon policies of the store you use most often. Mine doubles all coupons up to .99 but will only double 4 for the same product. So I know to seperate orders. :2afro:

Tip #2 -Dd you know that the circulars from Sunday's paper are thrown out by the places that sell them? Only the newspaper part gets returned. I started buying my paper in the same place and PURPOSELY became friendly with the manager and Monday morning am workers. Now they give me all the circulars that are left for FREE. Some weeks I get 5 Michael's 40% off coupons and all the rest of the coupons as well. :clapping::giggle:

1)Macomb County area, MIchigan

2) VERY happily married :hearthrob with 2 kiddos

3) I love this place! I too, was lured by the Black Friday forum :2cloud9:

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? Of course! Just hoping this year the weather will be nicer than last (freezing cold and raining!)

Hey everyone! I'm Mandy(25) and I am married to Toby(27). We will be celebrating our 9th anniversary this Friday! We have one son named Camryn who is 4 years old. We live in a really small town called Denton in North Carolina. We are about an hour from major cities such as Charlotte or Winston Salem. I'm a SAHM. I keep busy though between my son and our animals(2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 english mastiffs, 5 hermit crabs, a hamster, and a goldfish). I love Black Friday but so far I am not really impressed by the rumored sales. I'm hoping they turn out to be better than they are looking. The coupon thing sounds like a great idea! I love this site and love all the features especially the message board. I can't wait to see the rest of the ads and also to find out for sure what the sales are actually going to be at places such as walmart and target.

Mandy

hi mandy!im not to far away from ya about 30 mins or so....

:yelclap: