Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

We don't know what is going to be on sale on Friday, correct?

November is my Target Card anniversary and I have a 10% off my order coupon. I wonder if they will let me stack it with the preview sale on Friday? That would be the best!

I just received my email for this as well...I’m curious, though...I don’t see anywhere in the small print that says you have to use your Target Card

Edited by angelbabymommy

The only thing that jumped out at me on my first go through was the Home Alone game (on page 19 I believe). It looks super cute! I’ll have to point out the good baby gear deals to my sister who is expecting in April. Overall it was a really good ad, I’m just not in the market for much this year.

The only thing that jumped out at me on my first go through was the Home Alone game (on page 19 I believe). It looks super cute! I’ll have to point out the good baby gear deals to my sister who is expecting in April. Overall it was a really good ad, I’m just not in the market for much this year.

We bought that game last year and it is kinda hard to understand. The robbers make a play for the goods and “Kevin” has to block. Doesn’t take long at all to play a hand. Cute game because of the movie, but not impressed with how to play!

The Sony 4K Blu-ray player with Dolbyvision UBPX700 is at the Black Friday price of $129, same as Amazon and Best Buy. I was able to use my veteran discount, redcard discount and a $2 giftcard to get it down to $116 total after shipping was calculated. Thanks Target!

• Like 1

The Sony 4K Blu-ray player with Dolbyvision UBPX700 is at the Black Friday price of $129, same as Amazon and Best Buy. I was able to use my veteran discount, redcard discount and a $2 giftcard to get it down to $116 total after shipping was calculated. Thanks Target!

Wait...

Isn't Target currently doing free shipping on all orders with no minimum?

We don't know what is going to be on sale on Friday, correct?

November is my Target Card anniversary and I have a 10% off my order coupon. I wonder if they will let me stack it with the preview sale on Friday? That would be the best!

I was able to use my 10% off my total order coupon on the BF preview items. Got my niece the Instax Mini camera for $30 after you take off the gift card. I had to talk the guy into letting me put it in my carriage to bring up to the registers instead of buying it at the electronics department. It was either that or he ring up the rest of my $300 order! Good thing I look trustworthy!

• Like 1

I was able to use my 10% off my total order coupon on the BF preview items. Got my niece the Instax Mini camera for $30 after you take off the gift card. I had to talk the guy into letting me put it in my carriage to bring up to the registers instead of buying it at the electronics department. It was either that or he ring up the rest of my $300 order! Good thing I look trustworthy!

That or he was just too lazy to care and didn’t want to ring you up. Lol
  • Like 1

That or he was just too lazy to care and didn’t want to ring you up. Lol

No, we talked about it. I was like, "Can I bring my order up here then?" and he said, "Will it be a lot?" I said, "Yes. I have 10% off my total order." His eyes got wide and he just stuffed it in my carriage and said, "I don't care. I don't even work for Target." 

• Like 3

No, we talked about it. I was like, "Can I bring my order up here then?" and he said, "Will it be a lot?" I said, "Yes. I have 10% off my total order." His eyes got wide and he just stuffed it in my carriage and said, "I don't care. I don't even work for Target." 

That I dont care, I dont even work for Target - has made my day.... I am laughing so hard right now 

• Like 3

Has anyone activated an iPhone at Target on Black Friday before? Is it a nightmare?

I did this very thing last year. It was not a nightmare per say but it was frustrating. The store I went to decided that they were going to allow people to put their names on a list Thursday night while they were open. Those of us who didn’t shop there Thanksgiving night had no idea so we were there, in line, prior to opening but there was an entire list of people ahead of us.

The process was slow initially and did not pick up until the second worker arrived. It was after 9 when I finally left the store. As usual, the people in line can make or break a shopping experience and I was surrounded by a great group. I was second in the morning line and we all allowed each other to switch out for restroom breaks, other shopping, etc.

Edited by tyreejames
  • Like 1

Does anyone know about getting gift cards when you buy online? I want to get the Xbox one X online if I can but do I still get the 40 GC? How does that work???

first thing is make sure when you purchase online that during checkout it shows something about the GC, usually it gets mailed by itself after the item gets shipped

• Like 1

Does anyone know about getting gift cards when you buy online? I want to get the Xbox one X online if I can but do I still get the 40 GC? How does that work???

Yes,

Target usually sends you a digital giftcard once it ships, if thats the store your referring to. I did it the last 2 years and I have had no problems

• Like 1

Is Target not doing the thing where they give you a coupon if you shop on Friday? They did that last year, but I don't see it in the ad this year. (Which doesn't mean anything. I've missed a lot of things in these ads!)

page 30 you will see what your asking about

Has anyone activated an iPhone at Target on Black Friday before?  Is it a nightmare?  

I actually missed out on the Walmart phone deal Thursday night last year, so I headed to Target Friday morning with relatively low expectations of actually getting one but figured "couldn't hurt to ask" (hey - $250 GC is still better than nothing, right? lol) so I wandered back to the electronics department. Got lucky. Was looking for an Xs 256GB, ideally in gold. They actually still had that available. Added my name to the list, gave me an estimated wait time, and said they would text me when it was my turn and I then had 30 mins to return to the counter (I mentioned I'd be walking next door to Meijer to grab a few items to kill time).

The process was a bit slow once I got back to the counter but that was due to system tech problems across the board, not Target's issue specifically. The Target employee I was working with was, I'm sure, grateful that I had "packed my patience", so to speak, because I pretty much figured there might be tech glitches with thousands upon thousands of people getting new phones essentially all at once. It also helped that I wasn't in a hurry to be anywhere else by that point. I did my best to keep a smile on my face (or at least in my overall attitude) as we worked through the process. In the end, I left with my new phone, a shiny new $250 GC, and hopefully gave the poor associate something good to remember as she worked through what I am certain is a stressful time for them. 

• Like 1