Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Target Black Friday Ad Posted

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 angelbabymommy  OFFLINE  

angelbabymommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 3:16 pm

We don't know what is going to be on sale on Friday, correct?

November is my Target Card anniversary and I have a 10% off my order coupon. I wonder if they will let me stack it with the preview sale on Friday? That would be the best!

I just received my email for this as well...I’m curious, though...I don’t see anywhere in the small print that says you have to use your Target Card 🤔

Edited by angelbabymommy, Nov 7, 2019 - 3:16 pm.

"Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the 'F-dash-dash-dash' word! ---Ralphie

#32 budgetsRsexy  OFFLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 3:28 pm

The only thing that jumped out at me on my first go through was the Home Alone game (on page 19 I believe). It looks super cute! I’ll have to point out the good baby gear deals to my sister who is expecting in April. Overall it was a really good ad, I’m just not in the market for much this year.

#33 kellis4321  OFFLINE  

kellis4321

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 4:46 pm

The only thing that jumped out at me on my first go through was the Home Alone game (on page 19 I believe). It looks super cute! I’ll have to point out the good baby gear deals to my sister who is expecting in April. Overall it was a really good ad, I’m just not in the market for much this year.

We bought that game last year and it is kinda hard to understand. The robbers make a play for the goods and “Kevin” has to block. Doesn’t take long at all to play a hand. Cute game because of the movie, but not impressed with how to play!

#34 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 5:33 pm

I wonder if the sales will be online at midnight ?

#35 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 7:12 pm

I wonder if the sales will be online at midnight ?

I was wondering the same thing...

#36 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• 1,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2019 - 7:18 pm

From what I recall, Target usually starts their sales at 3am ET. I think.

#37 jaymacfla  OFFLINE  

jaymacfla

President, Black Friday Vacationers

• 1,889 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 8, 2019 - 3:18 am

Sales are live for the preview ad. I just purchased a heated throw and was pleased that both the redcard discount and the buy two get one free on movies applied to this sale as well. So the three bluray movies ordered worked out to be about $5.70 each.

#38 Bree9311  OFFLINE  

Bree9311

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 8, 2019 - 6:47 am

Wished the $1.75 towels were on sale today. Guess I'll go ahead and buy my television though.

#39 daftande  OFFLINE  

daftande

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2019 - 12:10 pm

Wished the $1.75 towels were on sale today. Guess I'll go ahead and buy my television though.

Which TV did you go for?

#40 Bree9311  OFFLINE  

Bree9311

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 8, 2019 - 1:01 pm

I ended up getting the 50" Philips smart TV for $179. We dont watch tv much but figured it was nice upgrade from a 32"

Which TV did you go for?

#41 daftande  OFFLINE  

daftande

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2019 - 2:52 pm

I ended up getting the 50" Philips smart TV for $179. We dont watch tv much but figured it was nice upgrade from a 32"

Nice! We grabbed that one too. Hope you got 5% more off with red card so it was only $170 + tax.

#42 jaymacfla  OFFLINE  

jaymacfla

• 1,889 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 10, 2019 - 5:09 am

The Sony 4K Blu-ray player with Dolbyvision UBPX700 is at the Black Friday price of $129, same as Amazon and Best Buy. I was able to use my veteran discount, redcard discount and a $2 giftcard to get it down to $116 total after shipping was calculated. Thanks Target!

#43 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 2,950 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2019 - 9:38 am

The Sony 4K Blu-ray player with Dolbyvision UBPX700 is at the Black Friday price of $129, same as Amazon and Best Buy. I was able to use my veteran discount, redcard discount and a $2 giftcard to get it down to $116 total after shipping was calculated. Thanks Target!

Wait...

Isn't Target currently doing free shipping on all orders with no minimum?

#44 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,512 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 10, 2019 - 10:16 am

Wait...

Isn't Target currently doing free shipping on all orders with no minimum?

and RedCard holders always get free shipping lol, i think he meant tax

#45 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2019 - 10:24 am

We don't know what is going to be on sale on Friday, correct?

November is my Target Card anniversary and I have a 10% off my order coupon. I wonder if they will let me stack it with the preview sale on Friday? That would be the best!

I was able to use my 10% off my total order coupon on the BF preview items. Got my niece the Instax Mini camera for $30 after you take off the gift card. I had to talk the guy into letting me put it in my carriage to bring up to the registers instead of buying it at the electronics department. It was either that or he ring up the rest of my $300 order! Good thing I look trustworthy!

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#46 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,687 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2019 - 10:31 am

I was able to use my 10% off my total order coupon on the BF preview items. Got my niece the Instax Mini camera for $30 after you take off the gift card. I had to talk the guy into letting me put it in my carriage to bring up to the registers instead of buying it at the electronics department. It was either that or he ring up the rest of my $300 order! Good thing I look trustworthy!

That or he was just too lazy to care and didn’t want to ring you up. Lol

#47 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2019 - 10:58 am

That or he was just too lazy to care and didn’t want to ring you up. Lol

No, we talked about it. I was like, "Can I bring my order up here then?" and he said, "Will it be a lot?" I said, "Yes. I have 10% off my total order." His eyes got wide and he just stuffed it in my carriage and said, "I don't care. I don't even work for Target." 

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#48 jaymacfla  OFFLINE  

jaymacfla

• 1,889 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2019 - 11:43 am

Yes, tax. I was too excited to think straight.

and RedCard holders always get free shipping lol, i think he meant tax

#49 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,592 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2019 - 1:11 pm

No, we talked about it. I was like, "Can I bring my order up here then?" and he said, "Will it be a lot?" I said, "Yes. I have 10% off my total order." His eyes got wide and he just stuffed it in my carriage and said, "I don't care. I don't even work for Target." 

That I dont care, I dont even work for Target - has made my day.... I am laughing so hard right now 

#50 vkozlowski0419  ONLINE  

vkozlowski0419

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 Posts
  • Member since 2015

Posted Nov 13, 2019 - 3:37 pm

Will we know which games are included in the 50% off deal before the sale starts? Besides the ones shown? I’m wondering if “what do you meme” or “cards against humanity” will be included :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users