Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I saw a few things I saw it said some doorbusters available in store and online this Friday. I wonder what will actually be available.

Ok just saw the press release. I was really hoping I could get the Apple Watch series 3 early but don’t look like that’s included but the hover board I’m interested in is.

Edited by ytmomof4

Is it wrong that I want to buy the Care Bear plush for myself?  :)    I am a child of the 80's after all.  

Great ad although I don't see anything that is a must buy for me on my first look-through.  I do always take advantage of their great deals on the personal care sets for myself so I will definitely be doing that again this year.  

• Like 7

Thanks for posting the ad.  I only saw one item that got me excited, but the price is twice what it was in years before.  Maybe the down blanket is a better quality and that justifies the high price.  I will check it out.  Its still cheaper then competitors, so I guess its just inflation.

The few things I was waiting for are the same price as kohls but kohls has KC so I guess I'm buying there. Did see the Hatty Potter and computer Kano and that sparked my interest. I was really hoping for a better price on 15lb weighted blankets. I'll go through it again slowly and might buy a few things this weekend but nothing wowed me.

saw a bunch of movies for my list a few video games, and a couple other items, might have to consider putting a family member in line this year

I bet you did! I saw a few movies as well. We have to wait and see if the Bluray 4K titles will be better or worse when the last of the heavy-hitter ads drop.

Not bad at all. Now since they are doing early sales Friday I wonder in Walmart is going to try and get in on it. Come on Walmart dont be scared. 

They are HEAVY on TVs. Good job target! Walmart should be skeered...........

• Like 2