Christmas Picture Outfits

Tara3117

Does anyone have recommendations for matching family outfits for Christmas pictures? I've looked all over the internet, but I CANNOT find something that matches for me, my husband and our two sons. The boys are easy, adding my husband in is complicated because he needs a Large Tall,which isn't sold everywhere and I can't find anything for myself.

Any suggestions?

Does anyone have recommendations for matching family outfits for Christmas pictures? I've looked all over the internet, but I CANNOT find something that matches for me, my husband and our two sons. The boys are easy, adding my husband in is complicated because he needs a Large Tall,which isn't sold everywhere and I can't find anything for myself.

Any suggestions?

Try Old Navy. I think they have sweaters that would work. They do have Men’s Tall. Good luck! I just love matching outfits! :)

Try starting with your husband first since it’s a little more difficult for him. Get him a nice shirt/sweater and then you can go from their for you and the kids.

I also agree with PP with going with a color scheme. That may be a little easier. I am a fan of mixing pattern and prints too as long as it’s within the color scheme.

EDIT: don’t know if you have one in your area, but when I shop for clothing gifts for my dad, I go to DXL Big + Tall; very nice store for men!

Edited by angelbabymommy

My family growing up was small so pictures weren't an issue.

But a good friend of mine did family pictures with 3 generations each Christmas. Her grandparents, her parents, her siblings, her mom's 3 siblings, their spouses, and she had 7 or 8 cousins. Anyway it was a lot of people to "match".

They had a simple "fancy" dress code. Black pants (or skirts for women), white button tops (if they'll be seen), and either a red or green sweater (plain no design). For little girls dresses were ok in either all red or all green. Little babies were also either all red or all green.

The photos always looked great. And the clothes could be worn not just for pictures.

• Like 1