Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Christmas Picture Outfits

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 11:00 am

Does anyone have recommendations for matching family outfits for Christmas pictures? I've looked all over the internet, but I CANNOT find something that matches for me, my husband and our two sons. The boys are easy, adding my husband in is complicated because he needs a Large Tall,which isn't sold everywhere and I can't find anything for myself.

Any suggestions?

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#2 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,687 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 11:07 am

You try JC Penny online? They have a lot of different sizes, we do matching PJs and always get them there.

#3 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 11:29 am

You try JC Penny online? They have a lot of different sizes, we do matching PJs and always get them there.

I looked. They have PJs but I'm looking for sweaters or button downs or something on the dressier side for photos.

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#4 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,687 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 11:50 am

I looked. They have PJs but I'm looking for sweaters or button downs or something on the dressier side for photos.

I wasn't sure if they had more or not. :(

#5 jesusluvu  ONLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,597 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 1:07 pm

It depends on your color. You can always special order shirts from JC Penny or Macys, etc. 

#6 sunni0913  OFFLINE  

sunni0913

Is it Black Friday yet??

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 3:30 pm

We are doing a color palette. Anything in these colors goes. It is a lot easier this way. These are the colors we are going with this year (not my pic).

Attached Files

" I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life":D

#7 kayray  ONLINE  

kayray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 4, 2019 - 5:10 pm

Does anyone have recommendations for matching family outfits for Christmas pictures? I've looked all over the internet, but I CANNOT find something that matches for me, my husband and our two sons. The boys are easy, adding my husband in is complicated because he needs a Large Tall,which isn't sold everywhere and I can't find anything for myself.

Any suggestions?

Try Old Navy. I think they have sweaters that would work. They do have Men’s Tall. Good luck! I just love matching outfits! :)
Black Friday shopping since the Furby Frenzy of '98

#8 jesusluvu  ONLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,597 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 6, 2019 - 4:50 am

My sister went to stein mart and got stuff for her family for there pictures this weekend. I am doing PJ's this here and still looking for the best deal. Amazon has a good set for $12 each. 

#9 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,687 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2019 - 4:46 pm

We got PJs last night at Walmart for $13. A lot less than we usually spend from JCP.

#10 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 8, 2019 - 5:34 am

I saw some holiday sweaters and shirts at Kohl's. I'm not sure if you have a Rue 21 in your area but they always have cool holiday shirts and sweaters at reasonable prices.

#11 angelbabymommy  OFFLINE  

angelbabymommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 9, 2019 - 11:04 am

Try starting with your husband first since it’s a little more difficult for him. Get him a nice shirt/sweater and then you can go from their for you and the kids.

I also agree with PP with going with a color scheme. That may be a little easier. I am a fan of mixing pattern and prints too as long as it’s within the color scheme.

EDIT: don’t know if you have one in your area, but when I shop for clothing gifts for my dad, I go to DXL Big + Tall; very nice store for men!

Edited by angelbabymommy, Nov 9, 2019 - 11:07 am.

"Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the 'F-dash-dash-dash' word! ---Ralphie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users